Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

Snow,Snow,Snow

Pollack Pete

Well,here in upstate New York,we got about 5 -6 inches of heavy,wet snow over night.The 416-H with 2 stage blower handled it perfectly.Snowed about 2-3 inches more early in the afternoon,and I just "had" to go out and snow blow again.How much snow did anyone else get???I tried to post a pic here,but for some reason,I couldn't.

dbartlett1958

Snowing here now in the mountains of Western Maine. Have around 4 inches so far. Weather service is saying anywhere from 12-16 inches. Time will tell.

I just got back from getting 5 gallons of premium gas for the WH. Will be playing soon.

squonk

My version of up state N.Y. got 2" than 1/4 " of ice on top of that. Had to break out the SNOW-PUP! :thumbs:

IMG_0432_zps6e62c737.jpg

MaineDad

Just got done plowing 6 inches of snow. Another 10" plus coming tonight. We've had nearly six feet of snow in the past 6 weeks or so... Uncle!

• Like 1

baerpath

We got about the same Pete, supposed to get another 4=5 tonight. Sleeting right now

Wheel-N-It

For goodness sakes Men! Enough with the snow! Time for Spring. Its 66 degrees and sunny here in central NC.  :ychain: (all in good fun)

Pollack Pete

For goodness sakes Men! Enough with the snow! Time for Spring. Its 66 degrees and sunny here in central NC.  :ychain: (all in good fun)

I'd gladly settle for 66 deg.I heard on tv today that one year ago today,it was 78 here where I live.Where the heck is this global warming I hear about???

can whlvr

few inches and snowing strong right now,at work were building scaffold around 2 church steeples,70 feet tall and it was a blizzard all day,fun not,sick of winter

scifi4all

I'd gladly settle for 66 deg.I heard on tv today that one year ago today,it was 78 here where I live.Where the heck is this global warming I hear about???

It's in some of Pennsylvania. Only got 2 - 3" of snow! Wet stuff and hit 40 something today. Wasn't even a reason to get the snowthrower out. We have consistently had 0"(rain/sleet/snow)2" all winter, where I live. I have only used the cabbed wheel horse w/snowthrower one time this entire winter. Even installed some free led flashers to the cab, for safety, and haven't even had a chance to use them.

I am also tired of this winter/spring. It's time for spring. Only way I am going to get any seat time.

KC9KAS

You guys in the North East have been hit hard several times this winter.

We have only had 2 snows worthy of plowing this year.