Sign in to follow this  
dazcc

part needed for 42" rear exit mower deck

dazcc

Hi just wounded if anyone knows of a web site with prices its for a bearing int shaft part number 106388 and a v pulley part number 106524 or if anyone has any spears ones for sale cheers daz

wheeledhorseman

Deck model number would help - or the one you've used to locate the part numbers.

Also a photo of the shaft (use the more reply options button and there's an attach file facility)

Andy

dazcc

Sorry about that I forgot to put the deck model number its E5-42XR01 I will have to take a pic tomorrow to attach

nylyon

Did you look in the links section?

wheeledhorseman

Deck number makes all the difference - thanks. Just looked it up on the Toro site and the pulley is 106524 but unless my eyes have got real bad I'm reading the bearing integral shaft as 110505.

It's a vertical shaft tractor deck, yes? I have a good one of these and one awaiting refurb and based on appearance I'm thinking I'll be replacing the same.

Toro parts are imported / distributed in the UK by Hayter but you can't get prices online as only dealers have access to their parts site. What I do is phone my local Toro agent and they get back to me usually in a matter of minutes. They'll also know if there are any in the UK or if not aprox delivery time from the US. My local agent will arrange for the parts to be mailed to me direct from Hayter (not sure if all will do this though).

Armed with the Toro price you can decide between ordering in the UK vs US though shipping and import charges need to be taken into account together with the fact that several of the well known outdoor power spares people in the US will not ship to the UK.

Hope this helps.

Anglo Traction

I've just googled all the part numbers mentioned and they all show as available via several vendors & on Bay of E, many of whom ship to UK. Like Andy and Karl says, check with a Local Toro Dealer first and the Links here and find your best price (and whether they are OEM or Aftermarket). Expect to pay 20% VAT on total cost (incl shipping charge) duty and at least UK£8.00 handling charge ........ but you may already know that. Good Luck!.  

dazcc

Thanks for all the help much appreciated very helpful thanks again daz