Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Some snow pictures from Saturn

stevasaurus

I think that is the name of this current storm... :)   A few pictures with the B-100 raffle tractor.  4 to 6" of gorgeous white stuff.

images-5_zps41f005eb.jpg

001-1_zpsbb877997.jpg

002_zpsbcbfc6f2.jpg

003_zps898f9405.jpg

005_zps4a23b80a.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 7

raider10-8

lucky..... were only supposed to get snow and then some rain tomorrow here on long island. i dont tink the snow is goin to accumulate... :(

squonk

Was it wet or fluffy? I don't see any chains, You must have a "traction enhancer " on board. Nice ankles by the way! :bow-blue::ychain::)

• Like 5

JimD

Local Weatherman just predicted 0 snow for us in NE Ohio. 1 to 3 inches 20 miles south of me and 2 to 4 farther south. I'm ok with that. :icecream:

• Like 1

mdclem

We're expecting 15-20 inches over the next 24 hrs. The 520H has its gloves and snow boots on.

Sparky

Looks like your tractors doing a good job without weights or chains, very impressive.

Mike.............

• Like 1

squonk

Looks like your tractors doing a good job without weights or chains, very impressive.

Mike.............

Look closer!! :ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ychain:

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Looks like the b100 did a great job!

varosd

Gee Steve,  looks like you have that snowplowing outfit down pat   same outfit from your avatar!  although I don't remember that beard! :D

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

:handgestures-fingerscrossed:  Looks like we are going to get some of that white stuff here starting tonight! They have 8" predicted for my area. I hope that it doesn't turn to rain once it gets over the mountains.

Oh, and what's that on your chin, Steve?

• Like 1

Ken B

I'm happy for you Steve, i know how much you look forwards to the snow! Now, do your best to keep it there cause I don't want any of it!

fourwheels0

they are saying 8in -14in for us but i doubt we'll see that much.

if we do i have my newest b-80 ready.

SAM_0252_zpse3e8f85a.jpg

• Like 3

squonk

I wish I were rich. I'd gather all the snow I could find, load it in a refrigerated truck and send it to him. I'd even throw in a couple of snow guns like they use at the ski slopes. Probably send some to Duke too! :)

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Getting snow this afternoon and evening. Not expecting more that 2", and the road has been warm, so no sticking.

I ended up getting a cold (started out with sore throat yesterday) and it had progressed today.I don't feel like getting out anyway.

I have taken so much cold medicine that I can't think straight....or type correctly. Lots of corrections needed.

608KEB

We received about 6 inches near Madison, Wi. I agree with squonk...nice ankle shot! That's a sharp looking B-100. How do you like the auto for pushing snow? Do you think it works better than a manual?

Sparky

We received about 6 inches near Madison, Wi. I agree with squonk...nice ankle shot! That's a sharp looking B-100. How do you like the auto for pushing snow? Do you think it works better than a manual?

Steve's B-100 is an 8 speed. I've used an auto for snow-plow duty and it worked great coupled with hydraulic lift.

Mike..............

• Like 1

MalMac

Got 5 inches on the ground now. Still coming down hard. Blowing just a tad bit. Should get a few more inches tonight. Took the 2 stage off the 520. Only team member left to tackle snow is C-81. I am sure the ol steed is up to it.

B-100 Dan

Looks like fun Steve, and that B100 is doing great.  We've had pretty good snow here in north central Pa. so far this year, been fun.

Whmaverick

Yep were in the 8-12 inch area here in the chestnut ridges of the laurel mts. In sw. pa. Very windy now, guess its on it's way.

Yea! Better check the fluids in the 73 C-160 auto, it's been doin a great job this winter with the 42" plow outfitted with the 1-1/4" hw. Pipe in place of the regular edge. Way less gravel peal and no lawn scalp at all, in fact I can plow across the lawn to my wood shed without damage to the grass.

Hope to get some pics of it in action. I still can't get vids to load. Any pointers would be good. Pm me, thanks in advance to anyone with that skill set.

• Like 1

Ken B

I wish I were rich. I'd gather all the snow I could find, load it in a refrigerated truck and send it to him. I'd even throw in a couple of snow guns like they use at the ski slopes. Probably send some to Duke too! :)

Send some snow Bunnies my way!

• Like 1

stevebo

Is that grizzly adams plowing snow? lol

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Better get some socks on before go around the block...you've got time, that snow will wait for you.   :popcorn: 

• Like 1

Jim_M

I don't know how much we got but it was 4" taller than a dachshund ( much to his surprise), so I' guessing close to a foot.

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Good pics Steve! Not saying anything bout the absence of socks...............but I did notice :eusa-think:    LOL

perry

one problem with that pic , i dont see a rock'n'rye in your hand :ychain:

• Like 1