Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. Redo

Hello from Vinylguys better half

massey

Welcome aboard Lola.  As has been said already, the support you two provide for our hobby is outstanding.  Thank you.

Ed

JC 1965

Hi Lola,  And  :WRS: You guys provide a great service for Red Square members and we really appreciate it. Without your wonderful decals we would just have plain old red tractors. I recently restored one of my tractors and it just didn't look good until I put the decals on. I will be ordering more, so please keep up the great work and glad to have you aboard.    :thumbs2:

chazm

:text-welcomewave:

Chas

KC9KAS

Welcome to the forum!

Man, if more of our wives join here, it will be much tougher to try "pulling the wool over their eyes"!

Mrs. Redo

YOU BOTH ARE DOING US VERY GOOD WITH YOUR SERVICE.  THANKS

Thank you so much! 

Welcome to the forum!

Man, if more of our wives join here, it will be much tougher to try "pulling the wool over their eyes"!

Don't worry your secrets are safe with me lol. 

Hi Lola,  And  :WRS: You guys provide a great service for Red Square members and we really appreciate it. Without your wonderful decals we would just have plain old red tractors. I recently restored one of my tractors and it just didn't look good until I put the decals on. I will be ordering more, so please keep up the great work and glad to have you aboard.    :thumbs2:

thank you so much for your business and looking forward to sending you more decals.  Have a great weekend!  Mrs. Redo

Mrs. Redo

Welcome aboard Lola.  As has been said already, the support you two provide for our hobby is outstanding.  Thank you.

Ed

It's really nice to meet some of the people Terry has talked to me about.  We have a lawn ranger and were going to be getting a 16 horse no name tractor soon.  Problem is we have had no time to restore them and put our own decals on them lol.  Have a great weekend.  Mrs. Redo

Glad to me you... you and your husband are a great asset to the WH gang!

nice meeting you, looking forward to doing more business with you!!

Mrs. Redo

Hi Lola from me in  United Kingdom .

Glad to have you a member here on Redsquare.

We also have just got a new puppy , Her name is Skye and she is a West Highland Terrier  , unfortunatley she is totally Blind but you wouldnt think so when she goes charging through the Cat flap in the back yard door .

Sometimes it can be quite funny to what her try to jump through the flap in the door even though the door is open .

Hope to see you here  often

Neil

Nice to meet you Neil.  Congrats on your new puppy, animals are incredible they overcome any hurdles.  She sounds like a sweet baby, how old is she?  Please post a pic.  I love all animals however dogs have my heart. 

Mrs. Redo

:WRS:

I have a yellow lab as well.....very smart dogs, good luck with yours!

Mike..........

Labs are awesome, my sweet Katie was sooooo smart she was a chocolate lab.  We discovered she had cancer the day before Thanksgiving last year.  She was our little angel 12 1/2 yrs old she was our shop dog, always with us working.  She loved every person who came into our business.  We had to put her to sleep the Sunday after Thanksgiving 11/25/12.  Our hearts were broken and still are.  My girls got our sweet Buddy for us 5 days after Katie passed away.   He has filled that emptiness in our hearts.  He is with us all day everyday.  He goes to the shop and greets everyone just like Katie did with the exception he doesn't bark at them lol.  He is a 19 week old Golden Retriever and is loved to pieces.  I love labs however I always said when I lose my sweet Katie I would not get another Lab,  but a Golden Retriever.  They are very similar in all areas.  Thank you for the welcome Mike.   Have a wonderful weekend!  Mrs. Redo

OH Crap!! the oversight committee is here.  :banghead:

:ROTF:  

I'm keeping an eye on you!!!!!!! 

Fun Engineer

Lola

Welcome and thank you AND Terry for helping to take this hobby of ours to a higher level.  As stated above without the decals that you produce, our labors of love would not look as well as they do. I have not had Terry do any custom decals but I know others have and they all rave about them.  There is no other decal company out there that can match that kind of service.  Many thanks to you for keeping Terry on task.  Great looking puppy.

can whlvr

welcome,i must thankyou and terry from canada,ive used your decals and they are top notch,it makes it worth rebuilding a tractor when you know you can finish it with great decals

gwgdog66

:WRS:

Amanda

Welcome to  :rs:

RMCIII

Welcome. Now I know who to call to get any grahics done.

RC

W9JAB

Matorhorse002-1-1.jpg