Sign in to follow this  
CGK

Blowing 25A fuse

JimmyJam

Glad you are back and up and running!!!!

69-Raider-10

I just went through the almost exact same problem with my 314-8. When I finally admitted defeat after about 6 hours of basic troubleshooting with my Fluke, a can of De-Ox, and 15 blown fuses (Sure wish I learned the "meter as a simulated fuse" trick earlier in life😂) I searched in the only place on the net where I trust the information and people without question, good ole Red Square!

Cant begin to say how impressed I am with Save Old Iron's information. WOW. Buddy, if you're anywhere near Reading PA anytime soon, beers are on me. Also a big ole Atta Boy to the thread starter CGK for following through with well written updates and statuses after testing. Awesome thread. If its not already (dont know how to check), this thread should be pinned somewhere for eternity as an example of excellent camaraderie, technical information posting, linear follow through, and damn near everything one needs to know about the 300 series wiring and circuitry. 

I am yet again blown away by the people that so wisely chose a Wheel Horse as their "Lifetime Tractor" and Red Square as their home for learning and teaching. 

Hats off gentleman. 

Ps. Not to take anything away from the others who offered opinions and information. There wasnt one mediocre post in this thread. All good solid well written posts. Thanks to all of you my issue is once again resolved after visiting and reading. 

formariz

Save Old Iron hasn't been around for a long long time. I sure miss his incredible knowledge of anything and everything electrical. He surely also knew how to put it so anyone could understand it.

Where are you crazy little squirrel? Come back please.

Edited by formariz
  • Excellent 1