• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oliver2-44
      I'm thinking about buying a Leak down tester. Looking online they range from $29 to $200+.  Harbor freight sells a Pittsburg brand one for $39. And several other companies sell that same looking one (Different names) for $29 to$49:  There is an OTC brand one for $&9 and $199.
      So what do y'all use?  
      Does anyone have the Harbor Freight one?  I'm a little skeptical l, but like the price for the little bit I will use it.   Of course if it's not accurate it a worthless .
    • By Goldann520
      I'm back @WV Hillbilly, @ACman, @horsenewbee. I'm once again a wh owner. You guys were right. Only this time it's only a 1990 312-8 classic. But hey, I gave $50 bucks for it!!!!! Kohler magnum runs like  a champ and has a nice 42" rear discharge deck on it. Paint not too bad, pics to come. Of couse has normal hackery for this price, but im back in the game ! Gotta get back to work now, talk later. Goldann520 
    • By JoeB
      Good morning,
      This is my first post.  Several years ago I bought a c120 auto and have used it to mow and snowplow with great success.  The other night in the midst of a snow storm I was in a hurry to get going, and didn't check the oil and didn't give the engine enough time to warm up.  Result seems to be a broken connecting rod, since it cranks now much faster than it did before and won't start when it was a terrific starter before.
      So I'm looking for ways to repair the damage I've done.  I really love the tractor, comparing it to modern ones that feel like tin foil convinces me that I want to fix this iron horse.
      I am in southwest Michigan, and looking for help.
      thanks in advance.
    • By Npostusa
      Hi Just bought my 312 this spring when we moved into a new home with two acres of land.  Love the wheel horse, but I am not even sure if I have to change a oil filter and for that matter where the filter or oil plug would be - any guidance would be appreciated.  Put a little marvel mystery oil in the gas, and just started it up for a few, but want to change the oil for the spring. Any guidance on where to start would be greatly appreciated. 

• By lak1965
      Like many others on this site I decided Sunday it was time to install the New / Used Cab I bought in spring with the help of my brother. I never had it installed so was not sure what I was in for but it was assembled when I received it. First Picture was install rear frame under seat. It was at this point I went to RedSquare and downloaded the manual and printed it out for reference.

Next install front of frame. Had to remove some brackets that mounted to the dash and drill a hole one each side of foot boards to mount the inside brace. That is a forward swept axle and tires you see sitting in the shed. Next spring project to mount that on the old C-160. Also I will change the way the lights are mounted on the hardtop.

And finally the finished product. I was surprised at how well it fit and how easy it was to install. Let it Snow, Let it snow , Let it snow!