• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dhr5050
      I am looking for an engine that will easily swap into my C100 that is not the K241AS. Any suggestions?
    • By Row Cropper
      Very good condition 48" Wheel Horse mower deck. Freshly serviced, repaired & renovated ready for use. Underside of the deck was cleaned to bright metal then coated with 2 coats of "Easy Slide" graphite paint to protect the metal and reduce grass sticking. Blades are sharpened, all gauge wheel axles greased, spindles greased. One patch was needed near the discharge chute (see photos of top-side patch and bottom-side patch. Top side was painted to cover bare spots where paint was missing and to Match the patch to the rest of the deck. This paint job is not a show paint job, but one to preserve the metal after all rust was removed. Overall this deck is very solid and should give many more years of service if cared for properly! The price will go up in the spring, so don't wait, these decks are getting harder to find as time goes by! Mule drive is included. 
      If interested, PM me for complete album of photos.

• By D250power
      Hi I am looking for a distributor drive gear for the Renault 800  on the d250.  Also a cylinder head. I lost the gear.
    • By swedish_wheelhorseclub
      my wheel horse c-160 aoutomatick
      folow me on Instagram
      @swedish_wheelhorseclub

• By wheelhorsekid
      Selling my 79' C-161. She runs great. The tires are new and alone cost over $500. Wheel weights are included too along with the plow. No mowing deck.