Sign in to follow this  
leeave96

Quick Tranny "What's this Worth" Question

leeave96

I hope I don't offend with this thread - and moderators please delete or move if I'm getting out of the road and in the ditches.

I've got a Cub Cadet 122 that I am using for parts, mainly the 12 hp engine and the rest of it I'm parting out.

If you were to ask me what is a moldboard plow or mowing deck worth, I'd have a clue.  But I've done some searching on this CC 3 speed tranny and really can't find any of them for sale - to get a reference as to how much I should ask.

Could anyone give me what they consider a fair price to ask for this tranny as a starting point?  It is 3 speed from a Cub Cadet 122 and has internal brakes.  Please PM me if you could.

Again I apologize if I have fouled-up with this post.

Maybe I can redeem myself a bit with some Wheelhorse content.  How would you rate pulling a 10 inch moldboard plow with pulling tractors in competition.  In other words, is there a class pull that would be similar to pulling a moldboard plow?  Just curious.

Thanks!!!!!

Bill

chris11

Ive seen guys selling them for 100 to 125 if it has the creeper gear , that i have seen alone go for 200.