prondzy

NOS Raider 14

fireman

That was only one of many NOS Wheel Horse tractors he had. He kind off went on a binge a few years ago and amassed an incredible collection. Had a building custom built and everything. Unless it has been lost or deleted, there were threads on here that documented most of his collection. The pictures of all those new tractors some even still in the crate are to die for!!!!

Wishin4a416

Your right about it not being a bad deal. Look what people pay for the thowaways at the home improvement stores.

But it would be hard to use being that it is so nice.

jcb857

The day he had the sale my wife was due to have our second child so I was not able to make it to the sale. I had my eye on the Nos ranger 700 that was going to be sold. I was not able to go to the sale but about one or two weeks after the sale it showed up on ebay for a buy it now and I could not hit the button fast enough.  I feel it was a good deal for 550 bucks. It came with a snow plow and deck.

post-3463-0-57644400-1361749460_thumb.jp

post-3463-0-61151300-1361749504_thumb.jp

• Like 1

fireman

Man that was a smokin deal!!! I would have all over it at that price!!

520HC

OK I see it is off E-Bay. Did someone here get it? Looks like he ended it.

niftynoah

I know this is an old thread but does anybody know what it sold for?just kinda curious.

mid60's

It is my understanding the Raider 14 along with a few other NOS tractors were purchased from a dealers estate by Rick.

The Raider 14 along with a NOS Commando 800 and a NOS Raider 8 with a NOS grader blade now reside in my horse barn. I took the Raider 8 to the Arendtsville Pennsylvania and the Evansville Indiana shows last June. Many of you saw it at these shows and at my Meet and Greet get together in September. Many pictures posted in the Wheel Horse Herd section of this forum under Mid Mo Meet and Greet.

I will be having another Meet and Greet in Sep. of 2015 also. Hope to see some of you there. We have a great time talking horses and buying and trading parts and tractors. There will be an update in the "Wheel Horse Herd" of this forum on the Meet and Greet.

Larry

• Like 1