Sign in to follow this  
IBleedRed

Snow cab fitment question.

IBleedRed

There are two snow cabs for sale locally and I'm in desperate need of one for my 520-H.

One is for a 314-8 at $387

The other is for a C-141 at $250

So will one of these fit? :confusion-shrug: I thought I could get away without one for this winter, but the wind proved me wrong on that one!

MalMac

Without seeing them it's hard to tell. The 314 should fit, and is probably more of the newer style that is just alittle bigger to accommodate the 520. The one for the C-141 if it is on the same vintage of the tractor will probably fit, it will just be tight.. Without model numbers or pic's it's hard to say for sure.

IBleedRed

I'll have to call on them today and get the numbers. I tried loading the pictures, but the thing keeps telling me "You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments".

MalMac

Sent you a PM

cheesegrader

79943 is the model number for the 300/400/500 series.

If it fits the 314, it should fit the 520.

I dont think the model number appears on the cab.

Mine has a tag in side the rear canopy with "Original Tracto Cab Company"

and one of their numbers, but nothing to identify is as Wheelhore specific.

The picture on my profile has the cab on a 520h.

IBleedRed

I managed to find a cab that someone had removed from a 520-H for $100 in fair condition 10 minutes from home. I don't think it was OEM for that tractor because it has the added room for a manual lift. Has anyone ever lengthend the auger turn lever? I'm going to add on to mine since it's impossible to use while the blower is down.

MalMac

Yes the auger rotating lever has to be lengthen. I had to extend mine about 7 to 8 inches if I remember. Don't get much snow anymore so I have not been in the cab for sometime. Matter of fact I sold the tractor it was on and put the cab and blower up for the year. (Probably get a blizzard now)