Sign in to follow this  
Kevbo

This product works!

855ownerJoel

Sea Foam are great products, I have used it as an addition for my auto s well. Add to tank if you have that rotten egg smell and it really helps clean it up. Also fog boat motor for over winter. All the rest of small engines get it added to fuel every so often.

Paul D.

My wife has a little ford focus she drives to college and the hospital(she's a nursing student). It started missing and stalling out. Wasn't showing a code so we really couldn't figure what was going on. My neighbors brother is a tec for GM and he suggested we use Seafoam. Twist was he suggested we pour it straight into the air intake with the motor running. So we revved the engine up to 2000 rpm and started slowly pouring it in. You would not believe the crap that came out the exhaust. It's ran like a top ever since. Cheapest fix I've ever had on a car but it made me a believer

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

• Like 1

IronDuke

i use the liquid version of it in my gas tank, i swear by it. My tractors have been running like new

546cowboy

I have found that Seafoam is cheaper at WalMart than at the the auto parts store. Not a lot cheaper but cheaper.

neil

hope this might help

Edited by neil