Sign in to follow this  
ray

my wife taking her A90 for a spin

ray

My wife wanted a Wheel Horse of her own, and after a little search for one over the holidays, we found a a 1977 A-90. This seemed to be the best fit for her. Got it going yesterday, and she here she is taking it for a little drive. She loves this tractor, I guess we'll be arguing over who mows the lawn.

• Like 1

neil

its great to see the girls enjoying these tractors too

tractor sounds nice too

Edited by neil

rexman72

thanksfor sharing the vid and wheres the snow?

stevasaurus

Great video Ray and nice horse. You know...first we gave them shoes...then the right to vote...then we let them dive the horse...and now she wants to mow the lawn. What's for dinner Ray??? :bow-blue::) :ychain:

• Like 2

ray

The snow is gone, she plowed it all! Seriously we've been enjoying the 50 and 60 degree temperatures the last couple of days. This has returned to ice and snow again. I keep forgetting it is still January. This is her tractor, and I am glad it runs good, so I don't get the "hun my tractor isn't running right." She's all set to learn about maintenance, and even with the flu she came outdoors to ask if she could try changing the oil. She's anxious to make her tractor look pretty again too with Wheel Horse colors and decals. Being a little under 5 feet tall,, the A-90 is the perfect size for her. I guess it is easy to fall in love with a Wheel Horse, Thanks for all the nice comments.

• Like 1

Tankman

Thanks for sharing the video, brought back memories. My wife always had the lawn mowed, towing a sweeper.

Arriving home from work, lawn was always lookin' good.

Gettin' home during or after a snowfall, the teenage boys always had the drive plowed.

If we only could've convinced them to take over the gas cans too...... :laughing-rofl:

Kelly

Small world, I bought the arm rest off that tractor at a swap meet 2 years ago, I know it's the same one the arm rest are blue like the seat, and you can see where they were on your tractor, looks like you better buy lots of gas, she will be driving the wheels off it.

ray

@Kelly. Now that is a small world. The previous owner said that some guy wanted to buy the seat,and mentioned that the seat wasn't original to this tractor, so. I wonder if there might be some value in that seat. She's going to need new tires before she'll run the wheels off, which she was talking about getting right away,, and she's already talking about painting it, I guess her tractor will be a priority.

Kelly

If the seat would have been nicer I would have bought that at the same time I pulled the arm rest, those seats in NICE shape are worth good money one just sold on Ebay last week with new cushions on it for about $350 + shipping

ray

I saw that, and another for a high price without arm rests . Each has a high priced tag, but doesn't seem to be selling. I'm speculating that this seat was an option for C series tractors back in the 70's. I was just going to put an aftermarket seat on the A-90,. but my wife likes the seat because it is small like the tractor. Maybe I'll just get it re-upholstered, all it that is needed is backrest, but that's the part with the horse on it.