Sign in to follow this  
myron in ct

Lawn Ranger

myron in ct

Thanks to everybody for the info. and pictures of the Lawn Ranger . I went out and bought a 1968 Ranger .It has the wrong engine and the tires are cracked but have tubes so they stay up . Somebody cut the hood by the steering wheel to remove the hood and made the hole by the gas cap bigger . I paid $ 175.00 for it . I was hopping to get it for $ 150.00 but happy with it . Myron in ct. Yes I am the Myron from CAMA I will send pictures when I get my scanned fixed .

ray

a nice little tractor, $175 isn't bad, considering that it is a Wheel Horse and you'll get many more years out of it.

Wheel-N-It

Looking forward to them pics!

Whmaverick

I know your excitement, My friend is retired and works on small engines for something to do and extra money. (he is always swamped) I stopped in the other day to identify a wheel horse some one gave him. It was a 78 C-121 pretty well whooped but complete. I bought it for $45.00. after loading it on my trailer I asked if he had any other wheel horse stuff around he might want to get rid of, he then pointed under a pine tree near by and said the sweetest words ever," just that thing over there, you can just have that one". To my surprise it was a 67 lawn ranger 157 complete with the original deck. Wow! as I loaded it up I remembered being at the pa show last June and seeing them and thinking I will never get the opportunity to own such a cool little tractor. Man was I wrong, not only do I now have one, but it was free. I am new to red square and don't want to steal your thread but I am like you glad to have this great tractor and look forward to restoring it. Sorry I can't post pics from my I pad but am working to fix that problem.