Sign in to follow this  
wh1257

Modelnumbers List Wheel Horse Toro built in Belgium Factory Oevel

wh1257

here the model number list of production in Oevel Belgium Factory .

Anglo Traction

Hi Vincent, If you have a list , that will be very very helpful to many Euro members here.

Lars

*Humm that would be great

meadowfield

fab!! can you share with us?

wh1257

here are the pics

WheelHorseToro11_zps09a053b8.png

WheelHorseToro2_zps9c1ec929.png

WheelHorseToro4_zps9623f347.png

WheelHorseToro5_zpsed6d4b41.png

WheelHorseToro6_zpse02bbfbb.png

WheelHorseToro7_zps2863be2e.png

wh1257

WheelHorseToro8_zpsbde71bec.png

more pics of the numbers follow

wh1257

WheelHorseToro9_zps8c35bff7.png

WheelHorseToro10_zps3997e015.png

WheelHorseToro12_zps984d6928.png

WheelHorseToro13_zps976735d5.png

WheelHorseToro14_zps870987df.png

wh1257

here page 3-11

WheelHorseToro3_zps4b9232fa.png

WheelHorseToro11_zps7c76b83b.png

meadowfield

Fab! Thanks for sharing, I was hoping it would be a good piece to the Belgian jigsaw.

It does have the right numbers for my lawn ranger, but doesn't cover my c-101. From the Toro letter I have, we should be seeing numbers with the second to last digit as a 9 rather than a 0.

I.e. my c-101 model no. is 91-10K8-92. The list looks very similar to the US list - lets hope it has some models that are unique to Europe.

Mark

Lars

Nice vincent....

but i cant find my Raider 10.. number 1-0394 and serial nr 144387

Lars

Edited by Knusern

fordsonmajortom

A very usefull list .Does anybody know what year they changed from a combined clutch and brake pedal to separate ones ?.

There seems to be a distinct lack of model numbers from 1973 only a very few listed.

Michael

Anglo Traction

A very usefull list .Does anybody know what year they changed from a combined clutch and brake pedal to separate ones ?.

There seems to be a distinct lack of model numbers from 1973 only a very few listed. Michael

Late 73 for marketing in 74.

I sense this list is a generic Toro reference list. Note the absence of a Commando 7 that has a Kohler K161 in it.

Also , all the Model Numbers I can see don't show any Belgium variants. Nevertheless, it's a handy list. Thanks Vincent.

fordsonmajortom

There seems to be a distinct lack of model numbers from 1973 only a very few listed. Michael

Late 73 for marketing in 74.

I sense this list is a generic Toro reference list. Note the absence of a Commando 7 that has a Kohler K161 in it.

Also , all the Model Numbers I can see don't show any Belgium variants. Nevertheless, it's a handy list. Thanks Vincent.

In that case my Raider14 is a 1974 model and is not listed in either list and can only have been a european model only.Also the 512D isn't listed either but is in the 1986 wheelhorse brochure.

Anglo Traction

In that case my Raider14 is a 1974 model and is not listed in either list and can only have been a european model only.Also the 512D isn't listed either but is in the 1986 wheelhorse brochure.

Yep, Look's like your Raider is a ' Belgium Cobble' using a '73' 14hp Motor. Can't find a 14hp model on the Lists/Toro site for '74' either.

So your Raider has 2 pedals?. They also changed the PTO design at the same time.

As for the 512D, Reckon it's an Admin error in the Lists (there are several). Also, '86' was the year Toro bought WH from the failing A.M.Corp. Many lists were updated by Toro to account for as many of the early WH Models as possible into their(TORO) Parts/Product records.

Look's like the 'Code Cracking' of the Euro Model Numbers remains illusive. When I read some of the problems you guys have, I'm just glad my 2 tractors/Model nbrs are correct and to U.S. spec.

TT

No C-140 model on that list either. :confusion-shrug:

fordsonmajortom

Yep, Look's like your Raider is a ' Belgium Cobble' using a '73' 14hp Motor. Can't find a 14hp model on the Lists/Toro site for '74' either.

So your Raider has 2 pedals?. They also changed the PTO design at the same time.

As for the 512D, Reckon it's an Admin error in the Lists (there are several). Also, '86' was the year Toro bought WH from the failing A.M.Corp. Many lists were updated by Toro to account for as many of the early WH Models as possible into their(TORO) Parts/Product records.

Look's like the 'Code Cracking' of the Euro Model Numbers remains illusive. When I read some of the problems you guys have, I'm just glad my 2 tractors/Model nbrs are correct and to U.S. spec.

I have got a 1973 Raider 12 that has got the later style clutch lever but only got one pedal and the remains of a l1973 commando 800 that had the later clutch and two pedals.Must have been a gradual change over.

meadowfield

I think we have already ascertained that on friday afternoons they were allowed to cobble something together and pick up whatever stickers/serial number was on the top of the pile :D

I know of one Raider 10 that from the model number is a Raider 12 - but the engine is original, and a Raider 14 that is actually a 12 8 speed...

gwest_ca

First time I have seen the 400-8PT model number 31-PTX801 listed. They have it as a 1988 model but have seen serial numbers 3, 5 and 15 so suspect they are the first 1989 models built in 1988. These pulling tractors were sold without an engine.

Garry

Guess I found the answer. Serial 15 has a 8354 Julian build date = Monday December 19, 1988 so should be a 1989 model.

fordsonmajortom

I have also got parts of a 1971 raider 10 that the model number says its a raider 12.