Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Nice Christmas Surprise Last Night

Sparky

You didnt get any pineapple cake on the shirt while you were eatin did ya Bob :grin: ? I woulda had that shirt on real quick!

Sounds like you have great neighbors.

Mike..........

Kelly

Nice, sounds like good neighbors, both of you.

AMC RULES

Hopefully, Santa brings the rest of the :wh: outfit. :handgestures-thumbsup:

post-3498-0-90336600-1356358909_thumb.jp

• Like 1

rmaynard

Yea, I don't have a good pair of snake skin boots yet.

Tankman

Good neighbors, on all sides of the fence!

Great shirt gift too! What size is it? Will the red WH shirt be in your formal wear outfit tomorrow? Nice shirt, suitable for all occasions. :eusa-think:

Neighbor takin' orders?

Gene_S

Some people appreciate other peoples kindness! You must be a good neighbor Bob!

• Like 1

Ken B

Nice pic Craig! Thats ma boy talkin to Wild Bill. That is probably the only time the 520 sat still the whole time we were there.

Nice neighbors ya got there Bob. I am lucky to have a few good ones as well.

bowtieguy

Hummmm....just think what might happen if YOU hauled his tractor and picked up his leaves next year?....nice shirt and its always good to know you have good neighbors....Tis just as blessed to recieve as it is to give!!!!!!

KC9KAS

Nice shirt, and Pineapple Upside Down cake sounds good too.

It is great to have and to be a good neighbor. Several years ago, I plowed snow from a couple of neighbors driveways. One neighbor brought over a fresh, and I mean right out of the oven apple pie for me, and another gave me a gift card to a restuarant. I wasn't expecting anything from them....I was just having a good time pushing snow!

• Like 1

JimD

It sounds like you live in a great neighborhood Bob, where people still lend a helping hand and appreciate the kindness of their friends and neighbors. You are perpetuating a good thing there my friend. :) :thumbs:

Cole

I sure hope that your going to share some of that cake with us, unless it's already gone. :hide: :text-merryxmas:

VinsRJ

The only thing I get from my neighbors is a hassel. Merry Christmas to me, LOL!

Cool shirt!

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Bob, I was thinking that I have seen a shirt like that, and Craig finds the picture. Pretty cool and great neighbors. You will have to wear that in June. :woohoo:

rmaynard

Bob, I was thinking that I have seen a shirt like that, and Craig finds the picture. Pretty cool and great neighbors. You will have to wear that in June. :woohoo:

I will be bringing it to the show in June. I don't know about the tight white jean though. :ROTF:
  • Like 1

squonk

I will be bringing it to the show in June. I don't know about the tight white jean though. :ROTF:

That sight might clear out the fairgrounds. I usually get a bag or 2 of Ploye mix from my neighbor for plowing after they come back from Maine. icon_licklips.gif My other neighbor, one of their kids sets houses on fire and the other breaks into them. :jaw:

jay in nc

bill and bob sitting in a tree k------------------------- cool shirt jay

JimD

I say put on the white jeans, find some boots and walk around the show with a microphone and talk to people. That would confuse a few folks no doubt. :ychain: :thumbs:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Maybe you and Bill can take turns, sharing his. :confusion-shrug:

Problem solved. :music-rockon:

Wishin4a416

Now that is a very nice neighbor and shirt!

dclarke

Nice shirt, Bob. Good neighbors sure make life better, sounds to me like you both have pretty good ones. Enjoy the cake!

wheelhorse 1045

I got two pies wanna trade

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh:

I Guess it pays to be a good neighbor... I hope Bob you enjoy the shirt and may be you can invite him to have a cold beer some time?? Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours Gary B.......

Jake Kuhn

Nice gift!

Kevbo

Wonderful story great neighbors!