Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

picking at a former Wheel Horse dealer

rydogg

I got a call from a former wheel horse dealer about some wheel horse tractors and advertising so I made a little road trip today to check it out I didn't take the trailer since it needs some welding but I will get it repaired and pick up the tractors, what I did get was a sign that hung in his shop, he claims that when he quit selling wheel horse that he boxed up a lot of wheel horse stuff and packed it away...manuals, advertising signs, decals, etc. I will be heading back with cash and a trailer I told him I would take everything wheel horse as long as the price is right, the price on the sign today was FREE!! I offered cash but he wouldn't take it, it's not perfect but will still look good in the shop I am hoping for a lighted sign like the one I just picked up :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

wheelhorse338.jpg

• Like 4

CRE1992

Sweet sign!!

bowtiebutler956

We want lots of pics!!! :woohoo::wwp: :wwp:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

LOL...and I want that sign. :ychain:

rydogg

He claims to have a new one so I may let the pictured one go if he finds the other one...I kinda got in contact with him at a bad time so he was unable to show me the rest of the stuff but when he is ready I will be getting a call. I got another lead tonight from another former wheel horse dealer that I am going to check out too bad all of these are coming up now when it is so close to Christmas :banghead: .

• Like 1

bowtieguy

Hummmmm......I like that sign too.....good to know that one in Missouri is NOT the only one!

mavfreak

He claims to have a new one so I may let the pictured one go if he finds the other one...I kinda got in contact with him at a bad time so he was unable to show me the rest of the stuff but when he is ready I will be getting a call. I got another lead tonight from another former wheel horse dealer that I am going to check out too bad all of these are coming up now when it is so close to Christmas :banghead: .

It always seams the great deals come around christmas time! Not that i have any money anyother time

• Like 1

Ken B

Nice sign, I'll give ya double what ya paid for it! :ychain:

• Like 1

baerpath

Rydog if you happen to come across a WH belt #109829 Df I'd be interested in it

Duane

midnight rambler

price the sign high (1000.00) and work down. need any hauling help? to my house

stevasaurus

too bad all of these are coming up now when it is so close to Christmas :banghead: .

Actually, it is great timing Ryan...just think...you just got all your Christmas shopping done in one place for all of your Wheel Horse friends. :woohoo: :)

Operator

I missed where you said dealer is? Buddy..........