Sign in to follow this  
Santa

Get those Christmas Lists Together

Santa

Hi, Wheel Horse fans. Jolly Ole Saint Nick here. I have been very busy getting ready for Christmas this year. Things have been hectic here at the North Pole. Mrs. Claus has been keeping me on my toes with her "Honey Do" list and I have been dealing with worker's issues. I think the elves have been very sadden by the Hostess blight. It's a good thing we have the Keebler elves up here . I fear I would waste away to nothing without their cookies and goodies.

Anyways, I have lurking been here on the forum to see who has been naughty or nice. Old Santa has ears everywhere, but it helps to have this forum to keep me abreast on the naughty ones. I also have been trying to gauge what everyone wants. No "Fiscal Cliff" here yet, thank goodness. But even with me keeping up to date with your guys (thanks to Facebook and this site), I still need your guys wish list for Christmas. Keep in mind my reindeer, though they can handle a lot, they're getting older and not as strong as they used to be, so keep your wish list relatively "light", if you know what I mean.

Well, got to run, I hear the Keebler elves at the door with my mid day snack. Ho! Ho! Ho! :woohoo:

• Like 7

CasualObserver

Good to see you again Santa. I'll keep it short and sweet....

• some decals from our very own Vinylguy (you know which sets, I'm sure)
  • I need some new shop lights
  • a Meglinating Variable Intensity Multifunction Power tool
  • some new shoes. (me and the horses both)
  • I was hoping for a box of Twinkies but it sounds like perhaps your a Keebler fan? (I would have guessed Mrs. Fields first....who knew?)
  • Could always use a roll of shop towels
  • and probably some new air line hoses'
  • oh... and this year, can I have some snow?

Safe travels big guy!

• Like 1

neil

All i want santa is my tractors to be working again as we got flooded out last week and now my tractors wont start

JackC

Can you fit a low hour D200 with 3 point hitch, power take off, loader and backhoe in your bag?

A plow and mower deck for it would be nice also.

I have been very good this year.

AMC RULES

OMG! You've been lurking here all year Santa?

Great...I know I'm in trouble. :scared-eek:

sgtsampay

I want some snow to be able to run the horses in the winter. I would also like a new tractor with a plow so I can use that as well. And lastly and most important I wish for my first Christmas with my Fiance to be a grand one.

Tankman

A rear grader blade and 3-point hitch. A "D" series tractor with loader would be nice too.

Honest, I've been behavin' (most of the time).

Snow, I'm ready but please send it to the Snow Bunnies who need some!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

TT

Everyone seems to get sweaty & short of breath over Martino's Wheel Horse book, so give everyone a copy of the new one when it comes out. :handgestures-thumbup:

Me????? I'll take a Wheel Horse book also, but please make mine the factory ledgers. :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 2

Kevbo

Santa! I would love for an opportunity to grab a Wheelhorse snowblower for my 414-8! I can't wait the whole winter until the grass starts growing to run my horses... :happy-bouncyyellow:

:thanks:

squonk

I'd like a :wh: Genny, and a rebuilt k 341

Edited by squonk

varosd

:happy-jumpeveryone: :text-merryxmas: Peace on Earth........... and a 77 C-160! :D

• Like 2

rmaynard

Santa,

I've been a good boy this year, but I don't want any toys. I would like you to fly me and my tool box over to the UK so I can help Neil get his horses running again.

Bob

:occasion-xmas:

• Like 8

"D"- Man

No list here I don't celebrate "Christ-mass" have not for 30+ years! Mark.

fourwheels0

santa

i just want my trip tomorrow to go well.

and hopefully the tractor i'm picking up is better than expected.

1maidenfan

Well...I was not going to chime in but...when BOB posted his "wish" I had to reply. I would also like to help NEIL fix his horses.

P.S. pleeeeeease bring SNOW to indiana.

Thx

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Well, Santa, I must confess, it is hard to be good, but it is good to be..... See what I mean? :) 63. Seriously...wish list..1..World Peace 2. All Veterans get to come home, and the ones that need help are able to get it. 3. I would go with Maynard to Neil's in the UK and help with his horses. 4. How about some snow 5. How about some high 70's for the big show this year. 6. Rock & Rye 7. ...I'm thinking... thanks :)

• Like 3

nylyon

I would like that NEW 420LSE which is just a few miles from me. Maybe you can just move it from one location to another. Also on my :wh: list is a grader blade, dump trailer and a non-leaking lift cylinder for my C-160 (I know I should have fixed this already).

I want the RedSquare hats to be in so we can get them out the door by Christmas

and like always, a cure for Childhood Cancer!

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Santa,

I've been a good boy this year, but I don't want any toys. I would like you to fly me and my tool box over to the UK so I can help Neil get his horses running again.

Bob

I want to go there too Santa! I would love to help out Neil and the other members. Being able to give those guys a hand getting their Wheel Horses running again would be the best Christmas I ever had. Giving someone your "Best" is in the true Spirit of Christmas. Thats what our Creator did when he gave us His Son, so that whoever believes in Him (The Son) shall have everlasting life.

• Like 1

Kelly

I want for all my friends here on RS, and all the others I have, to have a safe and Merry Christmas, that would be nice, and if you can sneek me a couple weeks off work so I can get some of my projects done around here, all WH related stuff.

whfan74

Well Santa I think I have done ok this year and have kept my nose clean.

Would love to be able to head back to PA for the big show again........that was a good time for me and my dad.

neil

Santa,

Bob

Santa,

Bob

I want to go there too Santa! I would love to help out Neil and the other members. Being able to give those guys a hand getting their Wheel Horses running again would be the best Christmas I ever had. Giving someone your "Best" is in the true Spirit of Christmas. Thats what our Creator did when he gave us His Son, so that whoever believes in Him (The Son) shall have everlasting life.

Well, Santa, I must confess, it is hard to be good, but it is good to be..... See what I mean? :) 63. Seriously...wish list..1..World Peace 2. All Veterans get to come home, and the ones that need help are able to get it. 3. I would go with Maynard to Neil's in the UK and help with his horses. 4. How about some snow 5. How about some high 70's for the big show this year. 6. Rock & Rye 7. ...I'm thinking... thanks :)

Well...I was not going to chime in but...when BOB posted his "wish" I had to reply. I would also like to help NEIL fix his horses.

P.S. pleeeeeease bring SNOW to indiana.

Thx

WOW GUYS , I am deeply touched.& come over all emotional

Thank you for your kind wishes

Dont know what to say now im Gobsmacked

Santa

I do say, some of you have very good hearts to want to just help a fellow Wheel Horse owner in need. I'm touched. Mrs. Claus is peaking over my shoulder as I was reading this and she couldn't help but to wipe the tears away as she was reading this.

To all those who do have your lists, thanks. The elves are busy now, scrounging and hectically fulfilling those items on the lists. Someday I hope to be able to get the time to come down to the Wheel Horse show. You would think the summer months would be a break for me, but toy making never stops. As well as supervising the elves, seeing to their needs, feeding the reindeer, etc. But, who knows, I might be able to make it one year.

Merry Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Like 1

gcole

Well santa for Christmas I would like everything to turn out ok for Neil and if you can fit it a 75 c-160 8 with a mid mount grader blade

• Like 1

sgtsampay

Neil, it's because that's what friends do for each other, help one another out no matter what. I also, would love to go across the pond to help you out. If all of guys could make it, your horse fleet would be back an running in no time.

Then who wants to go on a quick tour of Europe? I know my fiancé would. Lol.

• Like 1

Lars

well .. Claus (Santa) ..

I wish all my friends here a Merry Christmas and best wishes for next year.

good health, lots of money etc etc and many horses ofc ...

I have two wishes to santa .. first wish: I would love to have another horse. round hood 701etc

second wish:i want to go to the big show that would have been awesome..

Lars (Close to the north pole ..)

• Like 2