Sign in to follow this  
c161rat

How many Horses are there.......

c161rat

Lets say you had unlimited funds and ample room and wanted to collect 1 of every model and year tractor that Wheelhorse produced. How many tractors would you have????? And no I wasn't one of the Powerball winners....and just to make it easier walk behinds don't count.....

groundhog47

You'd have more than 700 +/- 25 and I don't know if the rear engines qualify!

CasualObserver

Well... that's a loaded question. How do you want to qualify it?

By who was in charge during manufacturing?

• Pond/Wheel Horse Products, Inc.
  • AMC
  • Munn Investment Group
  • Toro

Do you want to include export only models, or models made only overseas?

Do you want to include Toro branded tractors that use the Wheel Horse name? (Like the 260 series?)

Like Gerry said... do you want to include rear engine riders? (In that respect... do REO models count since they were "REO by Wheel Horse"? What about the "Work Horse" models?

I know... I know.... shut up... right? :D

• Like 2

c161rat

Jason,

Don't shut up...LOL thats why I started this thread to see what everyone thinks. I would think that anything that had the horse name on it and it was a garden tractor would count........But I'm sure that could be debated....so lets hear it!!!!!

wallfish

The answer is 2

If I had unlimited funds and ample room I would be collecting cars and women.

• Like 6

c161rat

And just like that John takes the thread straight into the gutter!!!!!! LOL The cars thing I get but woman???? I got one and thats more than I can handle!!!! I don't know how the Polygamists do it!!!!!!....LOL

• Like 4

fourwheels0

as many c-160's as i could get with every possible attachment including loaders and backhoes.

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

I would have to have "One" of every offering of the 300, 400, and 500 Series. Then a complete collection of all the attachments available for these series of tractors.

Of course I could not stop there after aquiring all that to keep in the garage. Since I had unlimited funds, I would top it all off by finding just the right pair of D's to keep in the house with me. It'd sure be nice to come home to that perfect pair of "D's". :royalty-crown:

SousaKerry

The hell with buying them all... Just buy the name and design rights from Toro and open the factory back up. Just make sure you only hire people from Red Square :handgestures-thumbupright::greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 6

KC9KAS

And just like that John takes the thread straight into the gutter!!!!!! LOL The cars thing I get but woman???? I got one and thats more than I can handle!!!! I don't know how the Polygamists do it!!!!!!....LOL

Not all of them have a headache at the same time........... :banana-wrench:

• Like 3

wallfish

I wasn't going to marry them

Sorry for going off topic

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 1

jdog_kustoms

id have as many of the 84 c 195s i could find and i agree with john on the women and cars also

Rollerman

Unlimited funds?

I believe I would start with a garage....um underground bunker capeable of handling all the Wheel Horse's, other branded GT's, & trucks that I desired.

With heat, AC, internet, satelite TV, Netflix, 80" flatscreen, beer fridge, hot & cold water, bathroom, machine shop....I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting.

After that was done I'd focus on 65-68 Horse's...then skip the AMC years & start again till Toro ceased production of the Classic.

• Like 1

bowtieguy

How many would I have??....none....cause I don't think I'd have room for them on my private island in the Pacific!!!

• Like 1

c161rat

All good answers....but what if we changed it up a bit and said that you could only have 5. And they couldn't be the same model and year. What would they be?????????

c161rat

actually thats a good question for another thread!!!! think ill start it now!!!!!!

whc160

as many c-160's as i could get with every possible attachment including loaders and backhoes.

I am right there with you. Just can get enough C-160's.

groundhog47

The hell with buying them all... Just buy the name and design rights from Toro and open the factory back up. Just make sure you only hire people from Red Square :handgestures-thumbupright::greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow:

Yeeehah, you got my vote!!!

groundhog47

Lets say you had unlimited funds and ample room and wanted to collect 1 of every model and year tractor that Wheelhorse produced. How many tractors would you have????? And no I wasn't one of the Powerball winners....and just to make it easier walk behinds don't count.....

Powerball. you mean that thing lost my money on also, whuda thunk it???