Sign in to follow this  
groundhog47

Classification unknown, how do y'all enlarge posted...

groundhog47

Couldn't really find the category for this post: How do y'all see these posted photos in an enlarged state? Often I see where someone is able to pick out the smallest detail. My thought is you must have some oaded software that allows magnification, or y'all have eagle eyes or it's just the years of experience. Any enlightenment appreciated!

• Like 1

Kelly

I think most times it's just knowing your tractors, that is how I do it most times

groundhog47

I think most times it's just knowing your tractors, that is how I do it most times

Kinda fig'd that must be it, well I'll just keep on learnin' from some mighty good folks!

neil

To enlarge pic and scroll in close , i save the picture to my desktop or my wheelhorse picture folder,. then when you bring up the picture you can scroll closer by rolling the little wheel thingy on your mouse, then you can get real close.

plus it always a good reference in having a library of pics to call back on for information rather than going searching old threads

AMC RULES

If you're using IE, to zoom in, hold down the control and + key at the same time.

Holding down the control, and minus key simultaneously will zoom back out.

Works on text, or picts both. :handgestures-thumbsup:

rmaynard

Of course that only works if the posted image is of sufficient size and quality to enlarge without distortion. I always try to post the largest image allowed, then when you zoom in the detail is still sharp.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

groundhog47

To enlarge pic and scroll in close , i save the picture to my desktop or my wheelhorse picture folder,. then when you bring up the picture you can scroll closer by rolling the little wheel thingy on your mouse, then you can get real close.

plus it always a good reference in having a library of pics to call back on for information rather than going searching old threads

Thanks much. Neil will practice with that.>

groundhog47

If you're using IE, to zoom in, hold down the control and + key at the same time.

Holding down the control, and minus key simultaneously will zoom back out.

Works on text, or picts both. :handgestures-thumbsup:

Frankly I don't know what this picture thing is, some sort of windows thing, weird working. On WH when I click on piic it only seems to enlarge slightly. I'll keep messin' with it though.

Of course that only works if the posted image is of sufficient size and quality to enlarge without distortion. I always try to post the largest image allowed, then when you zoom in the detail is still sharp.

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2

All right good "copy that", so far some of mine are TOO BIG to be accepted.

Thanks all, now I have a better chance and way to see what y'all see.

Rooster

sometimes, right click on the pic, then select "veiw"

also, hold control key and scroll your mouse wheel...does the same as the +-..