Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Last call for Printed Wheel horse wall calendar

squonk

This is the last week to order a Professionally printed Wheel Horse wall calendar made off of Justin's file. Dec 1st is the cut off date. If you have said you wanted one but haven't paid yet please PM me get the info. Calendars not paid for by Dec 1st will not be ordered. I have 21 calendars to order so far with 9 pending payment. Thanks Mike

c161rat

Mike,

Do you know if Justin will have the calendar done before your December 1st cutoff? Just wondering..........

squonk

I don't know But I picked Dec 1st as the cutoff so I can get enough shipping supplies and give the printer a heads up on how many I need. He juggles the work load there to make sure he gets them done in time. Thanks

jcb857

Is this the red square calender or one that someone else is doing? If it is the one that everyone had the option to post pics to then I would like to get one.

sgtsampay

Will thw pdf be listed once again online this year so we can print them our selves? Just curious.

squonk

Will thw pdf be listed once again online this year so we can print them our selves? Just curious.

It should be. If you have a top quality printer you should do ok. I don't and wanted something nicer as my tractor was in it, That's where I got the idea to have it professionally done. Turned out so nice I gave some away as presents last year.. Take a look how they turned out.

Racinbob

Is there a list of the pictures selected for the 2013 calendars.

nylyon

If your picture was selected you would have received a note. If not, then gotta wait.... I haven't seen it yet either!

stevasaurus

The calendars that Mike gets printed are very professional...like the ones you would buy in a book store. Outstanding. :) :)

• Like 1