• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pond195520032003
      This is my 1974 Wheel Horse D-200 with a 20hp twin cylinder Kohler, rear pto, turning brakes, 3pt hitch, ag tires all around, weights all around and a 54" snow/dozer blade! also have a rear finish mower, reat roto tiller, and a Didier 50" sickle bar!
    • By skippy1969
      I'm selling my 1975 C160 Automatic because I'm moving in a different direction.
      It is in nice used condition and runs excellent and the hydro is strong.
      The original K341 runs great, starts easy no Kohler death rattle.
      It does smoke for a second or two when cold. But It doesn't appear to burn any oil between changes.
      I have a big list of new items I installed.
      All 4 tie rods and connecting rods from WheelHorseman 1000
      All 4 brand new original style Carlisle Turf Saver tires rear upgraded from 23X8.50X12 to 23X9.50X12.
      New battery,
      New belts+Idler pulley.
      New aftermarket analog hour meter.
      New OEM mule drive knob.
      OEM Mower clutch pin.
      NOS Hydro lever cover "Rare"!!!
      New aftermarket seat.
      New OEM headlight lens with LED headlights.
      New Wheelhorseman1000 rear plow mount. 
      New OEM INDAK ignition switch.
      New starter.
      Recent tunes up genuine Kohler points and condenser.
      New Ignition coil.
      This tractor comes with a newer model 42" mower deck "See pictures" it mows great!
      42" snow blade included with new Wheelhorseman1000 rear mount an a newer set of tire chains. I can subtract $150.00 if you don't want/need the plow and chains.
      Wheel weights shown are NOT included or available for sale, sorry.
      Asking $950.00 O.B.O.
      Pick up in Baraboo Wisconsin 53913.
      I might be able to meet up within 100 miles for gas money.
      Any questions,don't hesitate to ask.

• By dmhill
      Hello all,
      Am in search of parts for my latest adventure. I am looking for the rear axle bracket and lift arm for a plow. Also in desperate need of the lift arm for the mowing deck (maybe same as lift arm for plow?). The previous owner just put a chain between the lift pivot and the connection on the deck.
      Any assistance would be appreciated.
      Darren
    • By Goldann520
      I'm back @WV Hillbilly, @ACman, @horsenewbee. I'm once again a wh owner. You guys were right. Only this time it's only a 1990 312-8 classic. But hey, I gave $50 bucks for it!!!!! Kohler magnum runs like  a champ and has a nice 42" rear discharge deck on it. Paint not too bad, pics to come. Of couse has normal hackery for this price, but im back in the game ! Gotta get back to work now, talk later. Goldann520 
    • By Sarge
      Fast question ...

Per the IPL for the 6-1141 and 6-1131 54" & 56" blades - how is everyone pinning the rear blade lock arms so they can't unlock the blade ? I've ran into problems with this thing before wanting to unlock itself and drop the blade half off the tractor. It seems when back dragging rough pavement, especially if I back into a snow bank the thing is moving those locks out of position and allowing the frame to drop off. The only reason it stays at least somewhat under the D is the lift arm , but getting it back into position is no fun due to the weight of this thing and especially out in the snow/cold weather. Last time I had to drag the thing back to a clear area so I could wrestle it back into position, lift the frame and lock it again. I did wire them shut for now, but don't trust it and I use it to back drag quite a bit on rough areas I don't want to ram the cutting edge against and risk damaging the rear axle differential or anything else. Mine has been rebuilt with a new cutting edge of 1055HC and the frame is highly beefed up - most of it is now boxed in and the thing has gained nearly 50lbs of steel. It cuts great, almost too good but that random dropping it off is starting to irritate me - need some ideas here...

The smaller 42" and other frames lock from the other direction - so to speak. The brackets are also drilled to accept large hair pin cotters to keep those locks in place - I see no way the bigger blade frame is designed for that, unless I'm missing something ?

Sarge