Jump to content
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By fordnut
      Went and picked up this c101 yesterday from its original owner. It came with a deck snow cab, snow blower, and two sets of tire chains for $350. It was on that offer up site for almost 4 months! 

    • By BMW1
      What brand of gauges are D series owners using for replacements?
       
      I would like a matched set for a D200(oil pressure, transmission temp, volts or amps) with lights.
       
      The ones on mine are in bad shape and don't work, except amps.  I think the sending units may be bad or maybe the inside of the gauges are bad from sitting outside for so long.
       
      Thanks.
    • By ray loyd
      how hard is to put a bearing in a deck ?and where could i get two .you all have help me before .thanks
       
    • By Sarge
      Been wanting to figure out a better way to move dead tractors around - some, just isn't cooperative at being towed - the AC 916H is a great example around here. Since the rear axle is a hydro, it does not disengage fully for some reason and the tires are really shot badly. The 16Auto dug some big holes the last time I tried to move it around, so the idea here is to use the D's 3pt lift and it's size/weight advantage to move other dead tractors. I also wanted a toolbar that could have adapters added for various tasks - such as cultivators, tines, rear blade, ect. I've wanted to build a wrecker for years, just never had the time to do it - this year, I decided I've had enough of my aching back and legs - this needs to get done before I end up in the hospital. Always seems there is no help available when I need it, so now is the time - here is where I'm at as of now...
       

       

       

       

       
      All built from 1/4" thick iron, except the hub mounting plate which 1/2" thick A50 steel. Trailer hub/stub shaft is a 1750lb rated unit. In hindsight, if I ever did it again I'd use a heavier DOM tubing and just turn it to accept bearing races, make the shaft on the lathe and be done with it. Not to mention, I could control the thickness of the assembly a lot better. There are "rear tire carrier builder" parts available out there to do just that with pre-built tubing, the correct bearings and shaft - you just weld it into the square tubing of choice. Still a lot to do - need to make a set of centering springs, locking pins (for toolbar use), tire carrier arms w/tie-down rings, rear blade adapters, ect....
       
      Just thought I'd share a bit - need to some lift testing today, hopefully.
       
      Sarge
    • By dmhill
      Good C120 auto w/deck on it, Good C100 8speed with deck on it, running C145 auto with deck on it, running B100 auto (the one I bought from you), running B82 with new seat and two parts decks with new belts and wheels, parts from a C145 (good hydro, bad motor), parts from a B81, 2 usable decks, 4 dozer/snow blades (several sizes, 3 in great condition, 1 non WH rear plow, 1 non WH rear blade, 2 new never mounted frony tires and steering wheel for C145. $1500 for it all. I am keeping my B80.







×