Sign in to follow this  
Riley088

Two Stage Snowblower Question

Riley088

Will a 2 stage snowblower fit on a C-series Wheel Horse without any modifications?

stevebo

Nate,

I think guys run them but not 100% sure. My Ber Vac 38 inch 2 stage is not on the machine yet. If you want to stop by with your C let me know and we can see if it bolts up. I would think it should. Got a line on one huh?

Forest Road

Yes

canam1991

had one on a c 161

baerpath

Have had mine on a 73 14, and a C161, The only problem is if you put it on a xx5 square hood. When lifted the shoot will hit the hood if raised to high

Duane

bigfkd22

So here is my blower on. The subframe needs quite a bit of adjustment when installing or it wont lift correctly. I also had to drill a few holes into my foot rest in order to install the crank support. My dad and I turned it on and it was spinning but barely. Then I had adjusted the pto as it wasnt fully engaged then turned it on. Holy cow this things was spining like crazy it blew my dads hat off in the garage. I dont really get enough snow to use a 2 stage but its all really in the eye of the beholder right? :)

Thanks for the help!

derrick

ps I have a really nice single stage short shoot if any one in lansing mi area needs one shoot me an offer

post-6488-0-68688300-1352723216_thumb.jp

Kelly

So Derrick you got it, you will have your little drive done in two passes with that, and if anyone is looking for a blower the single stage he has for sale is very nice.

Jeremy Watson

That looks really good! I know what you mean about the eye of the beholder. I have a city lot and driveway and I have a 48" deck and a 42" snowblower on a 520h. Can you say over kill! But I like it. Hope you get some snow to try it out!

Jeremy

Riley088

Thanks guys.

8181808742_e3c102042d_z.jpg

8181809144_355c2bb7eb_z.jpg

8181807868_c080859a38_z.jpg

stevebo

Looking good Nate ! You will really like that blower. BTW-where have you been??

Riley088

Work work and more work. Its that time of year though to move back inside and get going again on my favorite thing to do.

bigfkd22

Thanks Kelly!! I know it's ridiculous when I find something on Craigslist I just can't help myself! To the original poster I'm sorry I posted my pic to the wrong thread oh well. But it just so happened to be about a 2 stage blower on c series.

Derrick