Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

The Elections are coming, The Elections are coming!!!!

6wheeler

I for one, cannot wait until Wednesday :banana-tux: . No more political ads. No more finger pointing. No more blaming. No more mudslinging. Really, if I have to hear 1 more politician tell me how its some other politicians fault, or this party blaming that party, (And, if it is truly a party, how come there ain't no beer and cool tunes?) I am gonna climb back under my rock and become a hermit :teasing-neener: . We have one here that can't be a republican, and she doesn't like democrats, so she is going to be an independent that votes like a republican democrat :scratchead: . Then there is the guy that they are all but blaming "Sandy" on him. But, they do seem to make it sound like its his fault. So now, politicians as it seems, DO control the weather. But, I suppose, we Do need politicians to screw everything up and spend our money. Lord knows, we can't do it ourselves. Who is running again? Baracmitt O'Romney? I can't remember :confusion-helpsos: . :flags-usa: :flags-usa: :flags-usa:

roscoemi

Amen brother. Let's shoot them all and start over. :angry-cussingwhite:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Except Hillary...four more years. :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I got 10 bucks that says they close this thread..but I will be glad when it is over also. :) :) :)

CasualObserver

I'll take your 10 bucks Steve. Thanks. Joking aside, as long as it stays civil is stays open

Sent from my Galaxy S iii with Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

squonk

Around here we got a guy running for congress. He bought a big local company years ago and shipped it all to china. He's running against a woman who has big investments in china. All the ads they run are about who's got more money in china. If they both do what's the point? :scratchead:

• Like 1

Trouty56

I've got no problem with how a person invests their money....heck my own 401K has money in overseas investments. I have bought things from USA, Canada, China, Mexico, Germany, UK, etc...it's what keeps the global economy intact. Our government needs this to survive. All the money does not come from income tax. Now, how a person runs their campaign???...well...nice guys never win....

Who is running again? Baracmitt O'Romney? I can't remember :confusion-helpsos: . :flags-usa: :flags-usa: :flags-usa:

Hahahahahahahahahaah!!!

groundhog47

For us the guy who guarentees to reopen the Wheel Horse Factories would get an appreciable showin' :woohoo:

groundhog47

:deadhorse: couldn't help it :twocents-02cents: :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

1maidenfan

For us the guy who guarentees to reopen the Wheel Horse Factories would get an appreciable showin' :woohoo:

You've got my vote!!!

Kelly

I hate commercials on TV but I'll be glad to see a normal one soon, not the politics, and the stupid phone calls from them is getting old.

squonk

I live right on a main highway and was hoping for a few certain campaign signs to pop up on my lawn so I could run them over and smash them with my Power King! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Here is a sign for your front yard Mike...

brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

Here is a sign for your front yard Mike...

brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

squonk

Now that sign I would mow with the horses and then crush with Elvis

stevasaurus

I have to say one thing here. I put on the uniform in the Navy for 4 years to fight for our Freedom and the Right To Vote. I can not believe that we are having to fight for the Right To Vote in this country. What is happening in Florida and Ohio and a few other places, just makes me sick and ashamed that it can happen here. I hope the people that have to stand in line for hours to exercise their Right To Vote remember what they went through when these guys run for re-election. :USA: :USA: :USA: Vote Tomorrow...take a lawn chair and a cooler. :bow-blue:

• Like 3

squonk

I have to say one thing here. I put on the uniform in the Navy for 4 years to fight for our Freedom and the Right To Vote. I can not believe that we are having to fight for the Right To Vote in this country. What is happening in Florida and Ohio and a few other places, just makes me sick and ashamed that it can happen here. I hope the people that have to stand in line for hours to exercise their Right To Vote remember what they went through when these guys run for re-election. :USA: :USA: :USA: Vote Tomorrow...take a lawn chair and a cooler. :bow-blue:

Here! Here! And is it any coincidence that the Governors and Secretaries of State of these places are on the same side of the political isle?
  • Like 1

chesbaycruiser

Here in Virginia, it used to be a given that the Republican nominee had a lock on the White House, and most times a Democrat would take the governor's mansion. (Congress was mixed.) These days though, we have the "honor" of having become a presidential "battleground" state.

For the last couple of weeks, I think that literally half of all commercials are political ads. And with VERY few exceptions, all of them (from both sides) are the politics of fear, blame, distortion, hate, and occasionally, fabrication. Not only that, but my phone probably rings 12 times a day with recorded political messages or "opinion polls". I've stopped answering my phone if I don't recognize the number on the caller ID.

Ohio and Florida, I don't know how you do it year after year after year....

Thank God there's only a few hours left...

• Like 2

Duff

Chris, you oughta be up here in New Hampshire if you want to see political kow-towing going on in all directions and at all levels! It's gotten just plain ree-dik-you-lusss!!!!!!

Duff :banghead:

• Like 2

krazy_horse

It sure is nice not getting at least three robo calls a day.