Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

Going hunting wish me luck!

wheelhorse656

Today is cold and rainy now that I am soaked from practicing to make sure everything is set up right with my bow I am about to leave for my cozy ground blind...... I have a nice spot where thier is a scrape less than 30 yards and a bunch of rubs.... Ohio's rut has just started and for the next 2 weeks we will be hitting it hard! It is the early stage right now the bucks are just starting top fight over the early doe's.... so I say here right around the 31oct.-4th of november will be prime rut "the peak" then another week for late does... Then the "second rut " the does that did not get pregnate during the rut coming back into estrus right around Nov. 25th to around dec. 5th. I hope I can get that big buck during this Time!

AMC RULES

Good luck. :popcorn:

6wheeler

Well, Good Luck Jordan. I have been out since Sept. here in Mn. (thats when our archery season starts). Nothing yet for me. In all fairness though, I haven't been hitting it real hard yet. There is alot of corn out here yet. A friend of mine just took a 17 pointer 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to see it dried and scored. Could be a state record typical. And another friend of mine just came back from Wyoming where they bagged out on Muley's. Had some fresh backstrap steaks today, "NOW I am real itchy if you know what I mean. Watch the "BUCK FEVER". Pat