Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Do your neighbors think you weird?

RMCIII

Good topic, wait, great topic! I know mine think I have lost my senses. The neighborhood I live in really has little meed for a garden tractor. The lawns are all about a 1/2 acer or less. Most people pay someone to cut their lawns. But me, because I was raised on a farm, I understand the value in the phrase "size does matter". My neighbors on either side of me no longer gwak since I started to mow all our lawns at once. They sit on their porch sip some tea and watch while it takes a whole 40 minites to mow about an acre of grass. I petsonally think the whole neighborhood are the one's who have lost it all. All sense of pride in doing something right the first time. Hard work never hurt anyone, and hey, if thry think the work is to hard, chancrs are, i habe a power tool or something that attaches the xi that makes the work much easier. So I'll keep my garage full of "conversation pieces".

• Like 1

RMCIII

Spelling was terrible, using iPhone. Blah....

tommy3horse

Hello fellas, My neighbors love me. I keep the potholes filled and the road plowed. Been doing this for over 10yrs. Lots of compliments, but no one has ever assisted me in doing this. Its because they know I have Wheelhorses and stuff to attach to them.

Tom