BPjunk

BERRYVILLE, VIRGINIA JULY 25, 26, 27

BPjunk

In northern Virginia the town of Berryville which is near Winchester has a real super neat show featuring all kinds of fun stuff. We always call this show the Post Wheel Horse Show becuase a lot of folks come down from Pennsylvania to attened and it one of the biggest shows after the Wheel Horse Show. This show is actuly closer for folks from Pennsylvania to travel too then what I drive I drive from Richmond!!??? There is nice shaded lots to park the Wheel Horses in, good food and a auction too. The show is in apple growing country and you can smell the apples in the air, I always like to pick up a jug of apple cherry cider from one of the road side stands along the way! B) :horseplay: :banana:

Check it out if you can. B):whistle:B)B)

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Deere Hunter

Sure wish I could make it this year. Has always been a great show. I have a points pull in Martinsburg, WV Saturday and wont be able to come down. Ya know I have to protect my 1st place points standing. Say hi to all my WH buddies for me Bill, just let em know I will be an hour north of you all gettin some fresh Deere meat. :horseplay:

rocking 416

What is the date bill? and do you have the address to the place so i can mapquest it . I mite have to bring my heard out B)

oldandred

What is the date bill? and do you have the address to the place so i can mapquest it . I mite have to bring my heard out B)

the date is this weekend and just put in berryville Va, in map quest and it will pop up

oldandred

Sure wish I could make it this year. Has always been a great show. I have a points pull in Martinsburg, WV Saturday and wont be able to come down. Ya know I have to protect my 1st place points standing. Say hi to all my WH buddies for me Bill, just let em know I will be an hour north of you all gettin some fresh Deere meat. :horseplay:

WAYNE just maybe I will see bills boots againup in the air what do you think ?? B)

Deere Hunter

knowing Bill...you just might. lol But I bet if he brings the chain along to Berryville, he will be cruising the gounds with wheelie bars installed B)

HorseFixer

:whistle: Geesh now that I have the RV almost 100% ready for the road ya guys got me JONESIN about these shows! B) Too bad it wouldnt be a lil closer!

Duke

Brrly1

Hey Bill, You are just going to have to take some pictures ,this one is a little far to travel. Burly B)

857 horse

Wont be missssing this Show.....Started going 4 yrs ago....went in a car....close enuff to go and back home in a day.....

Everything tractor is there.....Love those tractors that look like a Locomotive,,,,they shake the ground when they are driven.....Road Apples will be there......im bringing the 401  8 Speed//

Great food...Funnel cakes....Sausage on a bun....Not sure what they are called but..Monster Hit and Miss engines...???

Bring it and ride it around.....Its gonna be fun,,,,,,,Auctions  bring $$$$

401-8spd..62016 002.JPG

My Boys 3 0f 5 001.JPG

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 2