Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

Red Square 2013 calendar - pictures needed!

JUSS10

Its that time of year where it would be great to start gathering photos for the 2013 red square calendar. If you have a photo you would like to submit please post it here. I'll probably let this thread run for a few weeks, maybe even the whole month of October then at the end i will message you if your picture is chosen. Also for those not posting photos, feel free to "vote" for pictures posted here. i would like everyone's input as its a calendar for all of you! It would be cool to see seasonal pictures (summer, fall, winter, spring) to use on the months that apply. also looking for a wide range of models and years. "posing" shots and working shots. rough or restored. Let the photo posting begin!

Thanks!

Justin

• Like 2

squonk

Here are some of my photo's for consideration:

76 C-160 Auto

IMG_0001.jpg

1964 704

DSCF1153.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

• Like 2

Cutlas3391

c161
  • Like 1

kpinnc

One for your consideration as well:

Picture052.jpg

Or this:

Picture055.jpg

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I would like to see one of Lars Knusern's photos for the month of June, which I think is when he received his Suburban International in Norway from Rooster here in the states. He has many great photos and a lot of the members here had a hand in making that happen. I'll let him know I posted this so he can pick a few pictures to submit. :USA: :norway:

• Like 3

qd-16

horses013.jpg

horses012.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

Attention RS members!!! With the good graces of Justin and Karl I will be offering a Professionally made calendar directly off of Justin's file. I gave away a few of these last year as Christmas gifts and I got very positive responses. I will be offering them for my cost plus $6.00 U.S. shipping and $17 International. I don't have the exact cost yet it depends on how many I need. It looks like it will be $15-$20 each + ship. You can P.M me to order one. I'll take Pay Pal (please use the gift option) or check. Cutoff will be Dec. 1st. I sure a few of last year's recipients will chime in on how nice they turned out. Thanks, Mike

Not the best pics but Here's the present calendar.:

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

• Like 2

gcole
image-2.jpgimage-4.jpg here's a few of my c120
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I got 1 from Mike last year when I was in the hospital, and they were so nice that I called him and ordered 5 more to hand out. Mike, I sent one to Lars last year in one of the post office mail envelopes and it cost me $6.43 to ship to Norway from Illinois...not sure how you come up with $17.00. Check it out mate. :)

Lars

I would like to see one of Lars Knusern's photos for the month of June, which I think is when he received his Suburban International in Norway from Rooster here in the states. He has many great photos and a lot of the members here had a hand in making that happen. I'll let him know I posted this so he can pick a few pictures to submit. :USA::norway:

Ok Dino..here are some pict of my 551 that has an amazing story.. i think most of you know about it. this burban means a lot to me.. but im unsure on what pict to show you.. Here are a few and i have a lot of other pict of it.. that is good too.

20120827_163723.jpgFrogetter.jpg

Thanks

Lars

• Like 5

squonk

I got 1 from Mike last year when I was in the hospital, and they were so nice that I called him and ordered 5 more to hand out. Mike, I sent one to Lars last year in one of the post office mail envelopes and it cost me $6.43 to ship to Norway from Illinois...not sure how you come up with $17.00. Check it out mate. :)

I went to the USPS web site and they want $16.95 for a Flat Rate priority envelope shipped across the pond. $12.95 to Mexico and Canada. I prefer Priority mail. Less time in transit and less chance of something happening to it.

Zeek

It's a 1962 552, but the pics are cool :roll: Gotta get rid of that muffler though . . .

DSC06544.jpg

DSC06542.jpg

DSC06541.jpg

DSC06540.jpg

• Like 7

rwilson

419.jpg

407.jpg

here is the suburban

• Like 8

nylyon

Justin, I do want to express my sincerest thank you for tackling the calendar again for 2013. Since its inception, the RedSquare calendar has been a proud tradition, and I am very grateful that you take the time to pull it all together. Really looking forward to seeing the 2013 calendar!

stevebo
post-734-0-64467200-1349142153_thumb.jpgpost-734-0-54381800-1349142100_thumb.jpgpost-734-0-44953900-1349142193_thumb.jpg
  • Like 7

stevebo
post-734-0-78626700-1349142394_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

jachady

It's not red but it's definitly seasonal.

IMAG0566.jpg

• Like 2

jay in nc
post-4393-0-10785400-1349142746_thumb.jpi nominate Wheel - N -IT tilling
  • Like 6

Jake Kuhn

Here are a couple of shots of the 401. Thanks, Jake

102_0249.JPG

102_0238.JPG

102_0230.JPG

102_0229%20(2).JPG

• Like 9

MarkPalmer

From winter 1977:

198227_443698902316682_936868724_n.jpg

• Like 8

squonk

I have the pricing on the calendars. They are as follows:

Calendars are $15.00 ea.

shipping is : USA $3.00 1st class mail

$6.00 priority mail

Canada $4.00 US 1st class mail

$13.00 US priority mail

Across the pond: $6.50 US 1st class mail

$17.00 US priority mail

Thanks, Mike

• Like 1

Rooster

From winter 1977:

198227_443698902316682_936868724_n.jpg

That looks like a Christmas card if I ever saw one!

Awesome Photo!

• Like 1

SAM58

1998 314-8

295.jpg

• Like 1

Ken B

!960 Suburban

008.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

1988 520 original condition.