Ed Kennell

Let it snow,let it snow ..............

The blower is on the C-120

The blade is on the Yammy

The wood is in

The chimney is cleaned

• Like 1

sadixon49

I got the blower on my 312-8, and filled the tires with RV antifreeze yesterday. I have chains to go on but may wait awhile for that.

steve

post-8439-0-58216100-1352752190_thumb.jp

• Like 1

sgtsampay

Hello all. I'm back and here is the latest configeration of the ole Wheel Horse. Enjoy!

post-2070-0-76059800-1352775767_thumb.jp

post-2070-0-74497000-1352775781_thumb.jp

post-2070-0-16631200-1352775794_thumb.jp

• Like 1

leeave96

One of my favorite old pics - but still have the tractor and blower, ready for the snow.

post-6085-0-56428600-1352777338.jpg

• Like 3

Riley088

The weather here in CT this weekend was great to get a few of them out and ready for the winter and of coarse my helper had hers out also.

8181773267_c86dc44d81_z.jpg

8181811284_314a04dd68_z.jpg8181775359_070f9af2ac_z.jpg8181812044_d09bbb6d92_z.jpg

• Like 4

Ken B

Holy cow Nate! I don't think you will have ANY issues clearing snow this winter. That is what I call a "complete fleet" Very nice!

stevebo

Where is the snow cab ?? lol

AMC RULES

:scared-eek: Nate, is that your local branch of the Ct. DOT you have there on premises? :scratchead:

• Like 1

1maidenfan

:scared-eek: Nate, is that your local branch of the Ct. DOT you have there on premises? :scratchead:

My thoughts exactly. :woohoo:

Hopefully he has a big family to run all that equiment! :techie-eureka:

Really nice collection there Nate :bow-blue: :happy-jumpeveryone:

Jim_M

I've got 4+ cords of fire wood split, stacked and seasoned. I changed oil in the loader Friday and put the grader blade on the 4wd tractor Saturday. I guess I'm prepared for winter but I can't say I'm ever really "ready" for winter.

clemedc

Im ready I also have a snow blower for the CUB if needed and a plow on my Suburban not pictured

SANY1737.jpg

• Like 2

dbartlett1958

Today I got the blower put on my 416. Also finished the fine tuning of Mattd's Hydro foot pedal kit.

Ready for the White Stuff.

post-6729-0-97676500-1353046423_thumb.jp

post-6729-0-46927700-1353046444_thumb.jp

leeave96

Dave - that looks great. Should be a breeze to operate with the foot control kit too. I sent you a PM

Bill

roscoemi

I have 3 tons of wood pellets, 20 gallons of gas for the generator and my freebe C-121 is ready for work. :banana-tux:

post-6649-0-30256500-1353190026_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hydro

Big Job ahead. Going to start with the blade first. If it's anything like last year the snow was wet and didn't stay for very long. Just finished making the 520 extension kit for my plow and added a front centre pin to hold the plow in alignment. I also made up a light kit as the tractor lights were blocked by the chute from the snowblower. If we get into a long cold winter I will have to mount the blower.

post-5559-0-33972600-1353276611_thumb.jp

• Like 1

leeave96

Hydro - that's one awsome looking tractor. Anxious to hear how the foot control works with that blade in the snow. But really, you need to get a 2nd tractor for the snowblower... :)

Hydro

thanks....actually I have a 2nd tractor it's the 88 416 now powered with a 14 because the 16 is in the photo above. Last year I plowed once and blew the snow but I wanted to try the foot control with the blade. We'll see what this winter brings, I do have options. :handgestures-thumbup:

Edited by Hydro

HorseFixer

Craig, aint that the Truth! :notworthy: I aint as good as I once was, but Im good Once As I Ever Was! :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

brybrychrismer

got the C-120 ready. Now it wont snow any here008-2.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Big Job ahead. Going to start with the blade first. If it's anything like last year the snow was wet and didn't stay for very long. Just finished making the 520 extension kit for my plow and added a front centre pin to hold the plow in alignment. I also made up a light kit as the tractor lights were blocked by the chute from the snowblower. If we get into a long cold winter I will have to mount the blower.

Lights turned out really nice Gary, looks just like the factory HL-5 kit...only on steroids.

MalMac
IMG_9569.jpgIntroducing the 2012/13 Snow removal team. Now that I am ready probably be like last year. NO SNOW!

fourwheels0

malmac if you don't get any snow you can drop off the one on the right at my house anytime haha.

Wheelhorse84

That's one hell of a team.

Butch

As soon as my kids get their crap out of my garage I'll be able to relocate my C-175 with plow from the shed to there. I did that last year and we didn't have one snowflake. That sucked. I was ready to go!

clemedc

My 551 ready for snow

http://SANY1749.jpg

http://SANY1748.jpg