Sign in to follow this  
wh1257

who is ready for the winter 2012-2013 ?

wh1257

Today I had my tractor for winter trimmed has sometimes someone tractors in the winter all ready??

I'm just still working on making a cabin and making my 2 stage snowblower

pics follow later

wh1257

Today I had my tractor for winter trimmed has sometimes someone tractors in the winter all ready??

I'm just still working on making a cabin and making my 2 stage snowblower

pics follow later

here pics

two stage snow blower missing a frame work in progress

wheelhorsesnowcrew004.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew005.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew006.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew007.jpg

the c121 on the single stage snow blower and building an cab on it .

and the c 120 automatic with cab and snow plow .

wheelhorsesnowcrew009.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew011.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew012.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew013.jpg

wheelhorsesnowcrew017.jpg

• Like 1

varosd

Wow Vincent! All of your equipment always looks Brand New!!!

AMC RULES

Let us know how mounting the lights to the blower housing works out.

squonk

Christmas came early at my house. More on that later as the flu shot I got on Wednesday gave me the flu! :*****: Still waiting for leaf season.

wh1257

:scratchead: the 2 stage blower is broken bud its verry hard to find parts :pray:

wh1257

Let us know how mounting the lights to the blower housing works out.

yes I do it

wh1257

:flags-usa: :sleeping-sleep::flags-wavegreatbritain: :sleeping-sleep:

Pollack Pete

We're ready here in upstate New york.416-H with 2 stage blower.Oil just changed and all gassed up.Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow.Actually,it would be fine to have a Winter like last year.

post-3248-0-87233300-1349177215_thumb.jp

SousaKerry

Picked up a blower by the side of the road last month for $50, needed a flag and lift tube. Made my own just need to paint them. Got to decide weather or not I am going to put the time into putting my cab on or not.

The tractor needs an oil change but I spent some bucks on a carb kit and an electric fuel pump. It has never ran as good as it does now, ready to put that big KT-17 II to work this winter.

wh1257

We're ready here in upstate New york.416-H with 2 stage blower.Oil just changed and all gassed up.Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow.Actually,it would be fine to have a Winter like last year.

nice tractor and snow blower bud No snow cab ???

Pollack Pete

nice tractor and snow blower bud No snow cab ???

I've got a cab that came off a C series Wheel Horse.I've got to clean it up and figure out how it goes together.I can probably make it fit.

wh1257

Picked up a blower by the side of the road last month for $50, needed a flag and lift tube. Made my own just need to paint them. Got to decide weather or not I am going to put the time into putting my cab on or not.

The tractor needs an oil change but I spent some bucks on a carb kit and an electric fuel pump. It has never ran as good as it does now, ready to put that big KT-17 II to work this winter.

good luck with it let see pics

546cowboy

Just finished this a while back and maybe we'll get enough snow to use it this winter.

post-1334-0-88383700-1349346007_thumb.jp

post-1334-0-82297700-1349346075_thumb.jp

• Like 2

AMC RULES

The GT is looking great Lynn. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

MalMac

Last year I was ready early with stage and cab on 520 and a plow and cab on a C-81 and FEL on a C-141. No snow. This year too many irons in the fire and won't be able to get ready till late OCT. Probably have a blizzard next week.

• Like 1

Raider12

I JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING.......WINTER HAS BEEN CANCLED! You can put your mower decks back on and gas up the weedeater. :ychain:

JackC

Pollack Pete, how does the 16hp ONAN handle the two stage blower? Do you ever wish you had a 20hp?

Pollack Pete

Pollack Pete, how does the 16hp ONAN handle the two stage blower? Do you ever wish you had a 20hp?

What little snow we had last Winter,it seemed to handle it OK.I do have a 520-H that needs a carb cleaning and it could go into service if needed.Love the sound of those Onan twins.Vrooom......vroooom......

krazy_horse

Well Guys,Our winters are a lot milder than a lot of you have. During the last week I finished stacking our three cords of hardwood. Yesterday I climbed up on our roof and ran the wire bristled brush and cleaned out the flu or stack. Now we are ready to fire up the Fisher Papa Bear and it wont be long as most of the time we have our first fire by Oct. 18th. O and I changed my seat cushion on the tractor from the summer to the winter one. Now to buy some Kero for the garage heater. Regards, Jim

• Like 1

Sparky

O and I changed my seat cushion on the tractor from the summer to the winter one.

Ummm....what :eusa-think: ? Winter seats and summer seats?? Care to elaborate.

Mike.....

sorekiwi

Ummm....what :eusa-think: ? Winter seats and summer seats?? Care to elaborate.

Mike.....

Now a heated seat kit on a Wheel Horse would be :wicked:

A few more weeks of leaf clean-up around here before the blower and blade go on.

wh1257

nice we want more pics in this topic

smoreau

I want a heated steering wheel, heated toe warmer, and a heated seat! I guess I should get a cab, Some day I will find one at the right price.

JackC

I did not need another horse but could not pass up this deal. Paid $550 for this 1991 416H with 42 inch snow blower, ATV tires, cleat chains (removed), FMC cast iron wheel weights, solid with no dents 48 inch SD mower deck (not shown), and plow hitch on back axle. The twin ONAN has 705 hours and starts and runs perfect. I normally use an Ariens 1032 walk behind but will try this if we get snow this year.

• Like 2