c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

squonk

TBSS!!!! THEY GOT A WHINY QB AND A COACH WHO LOOKS LIKE HE'S ASLEEP!! THEY HAVE GOTTEN MORE GIFT TOUCHDOWNS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS THAN THE REST OF THE LEAGUE COMBINED!! BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT WUSSIES!!! THE LIONS ARE DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS! IT RELFECTS ON THEIR COACH. BUT THEY AREN'T WUSSIES. THE QUEENIES, DON'T GET ME STARTED. THEY HAVE BLOWN SINCE GRANT RETIRED. THEY AREN'T WUSSIES EITHER EXCEPT FOR THAT DOPE JARED ALLEN WITH HIS STUPID COWBOY ACT. CAN YOU TELL I'M STILL PISSED!! MY TEAM IS A BUNCH OF WUSSIES!! EVEN WHEN THEY WON THE SIUPER BOWL HALF THE TEAM PLAYED LIKE WUSSIES. I'M SICK OF IT. THE ONLY TEAM THEY KICK THE CRAP OUT OF ARE THE BEARS!! WE'LL SEE WHAT TEAM SHOWS UP AGAINST THE TEXANS. A BUNCH OF MEN OR A BUNCH OF WUSSIES. WE'LL BE WATCHING MIKE MCCARTHY!!

• Like 1

Rooster

WOW!!

HEY MIKE...i HEARD THEY ALSO LIKE TEJUNKSEHS!

squonk

WOW!!

HEY MIKE...i HEARD THEY ALSO LIKE TEJUNKSEHS!

If they do I'm drivin to Green Bay and knock some sense into all of them!!!

JimD

The Cleveland Browns have the unique ability to make a guy wish he'd been born in any other state in the U.S.

drunk6.gif

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I do not know Jim. there are many states that do not have a NFL team at all...Ohio has 2...you are one lucky SOB. What I don't get is Squonk being a GB fan...tons of teams to choose from around him and he chooses them...either he was in the service around there...lived around there at some point...married someone from around there...or is REALLY into cheese. At least Green Bay sucks every once in a while...this could be that year. :) Any way, now that I am a Browns fan on the side...where do we go to watch the big game.??? :bow-blue:

squonk

I've been a Packer fan for 46 years. I only eat cheese on pizza. Never been to Wisc. Married local. I was inspired at a young age by Lombardi. He reminded me of my grandfather and the nuns at school.

"YOU DON'T DO THINGS RIGHT ONCE IN A WHILE! YOU DO THEM RIGHT ALL THE TIME! I can only wish the current team could go by this.

• Like 2

SousaKerry

All I know is I was born in Penna. raised in Ohio and live now in Michigan.... And I still love the Browns, OSU, and anybody else who is kicking the crap out of that G-D team from Ann Arbor, or Pittsburgh for that matter. :deadhorse: :angry-soapbox:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

You guys are cracking me up. :ROTF: I am really surprised we are not all Bears fans...if you like DEFENSE it has always been DA BEARS. Can't tell you how many Green BAy/Chicago games ended up 6/3 or 9/6 through the years. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Browns have always been a Defensive team through the years also...which is why I can relate to them. DEFENSE WINS GAMES...got to keep it under 30 though. :) :) :)

Mike...cheese is very good on it's own...especially with some of that whine. :hilarious: I suggest some aged Wisconsin Very Sharp Cheddar..with a glass of Steve's Homemade wine. If you are watching the Browns, I suggest a little of Rat's Homemade...and a Rib-eye wrapped in Bacon. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

JimD

Steve, can we get that wine by the barrel? It's along season. Or maybe we should consider a trade....

weed-en.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

I was off work today. It rained like hell all morning. I put in my DVD of the 2010 NFC Championship game and sat back to watch ANOTHER DEFEAT OF THE BEARS AT THE HANDS OF THE PACKERS!!! :) :)

:) Saw lots of weird people in the stands with bear outfits leaving with long faces. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Mike...when you have nothing going for you...you live in the past. In the present...correct me if I am wrong...DA BEARS are 4/1...the Cheese heads are 2/3...maybe Jim or Joe have a taped Browns game you can watch. :)

squonk

True story:

About 30 years ago a bunch of friends and I went to a Bills -Bears game in Buffalo. We took an old motor home and along for the ride we had a genuine bear rug. As we drove on the NYS Thuway we were getting passed like crazy so we had the bear head in the side window and one guy was making the bear wave it's paw. We got lots of looks. We put the bear rug in a big bag and brought it into the stadium. The ticket guy says "what's in the bag" and we replied" a bear" We opened the bag and the guy about crapped his pants. During halftime we draped the rug on top of one guy and he walked around the stands trying to get on T.V. After the game we're tailgating and put the rug back on the same guy. We went walking around and came up to another motorhome with a big side window. The guy sneaked up to it and there was an old guy inside eating. He about had a heart attack. He finally came out side and gave us all his beer!

I love going to Bears/Queenie games in Buffalo. I sit on the visitor sideline as close to the bench as possible and really let them have it. I had Jared Allen really pissed. I kept calling him Jarhead. :)

• Like 1

squonk

Mike...when you have nothing going for you...you live in the past. In the present...correct me if I am wrong...DA BEARS are 4/1...the Cheese heads are 2/3...maybe Jim or Joe have a taped Browns game you can watch. :)

Speaking of the past, The Packers are 6-1 vs. the Bears since 2009 :thumbs:

JimD

I can't watch a game all the way through, so why the hell would I tape em? :scratchead:

stevasaurus
brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg

JimD

Hey guys, this is how it plays in Cleveland....

:hilarious::teasing-neener:

bearspackers.gif

• Like 2

squonk

brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg

Don't make me break out the Heavy Artillery!!!

Hey guys, this is how it plays in Cleveland....

:hilarious::teasing-neener:

bearspackers.gif

BRAT POWER IS RIGHT!!!!
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I do not believe it. DA BEARS get a bye this week and I don't get the Browns game on TV. It is going to be hard to be a Browns fan when I can't watch the games. :bow-blue:

JimD

I do not believe it. DA BEARS get a bye this week and I don't get the Browns game on TV. It is going to be hard to be a Browns fan when I can't watch the games. :bow-blue:

Well Steve, it's like this. If you're gonna be a Dogbonafide Browns Fan, you're gonna have to move closer to Cleveland and get yourself one of these....

A Browns Fan Facepalm Gif!

BigBrownsfacepalm.gif

stevasaurus

:hilarious:

stevasaurus

DA BROWNS...THEY DID IT. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo::happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

squonk

Bears in first by default. De fault of the Packers and their coaching staff!

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Holly Crap the Browns WON A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I didn't get to see it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• Like 1

c161rat

Browns win!!!!!!!! Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• Like 1

squonk

I see those hosebags listened to my butt chewing for a change. The Bears better be looking in their rear view mirror. If the Pack took care of business last week and the call in Seattle been the right one, they would be tied.