Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

416-8

CHARGER9AUTO

I worked on my 416-8 today and removed all the electrical wires from the key switch and volt meter I'd used a wire hand detail brush to clean the terminals on the switch there were no bare wires or broken connections anywhere . so I rerouted the wires to where they should be ( key switch ) and volt meter well I

took out the battery from my '72 Commando 800 and put it the 416 and it started

up with no problem at all Karl was right it was a bad battery I have been thinking about selling my '88 416-8 at the show next year one year someone asked if it was for sale and I said no it's too new for me . Ben..........

kpinnc

I doubt you'll have much trouble getting rid of that...

Kevin

CHARGER9AUTO

I doubt you'll have much trouble getting rid of that...

Kevin

Kevin, Yeah. Karl should buy my 416-8 to keep his 416-H and 414-8 company so they won't get lonely . Ben

nylyon

It would keep everyone happy now wouldn't it, but got other purchases this time of year, so tractor purchases have to be put on hold.

CHARGER9AUTO

It would keep everyone happy now wouldn't it, but got other purchases this time of year, so tractor purchases have to be put on hold.

Karl, I will put a for sale on my '88 416-8 at the WH show next year and see if it sells fast . Ben......

nylyon

Nah everyone meaning, Jeffery (C-120), Old Bess (414-8) and Max (416-H). They're looking for more kin and are happy when a new one comes along. They didn't take kindly to the 32-8 RER I got, so it had to go.... :D And yes, the Tractor budget is empty at this time of year. New budget next year...

CHARGER9AUTO

Nah everyone meaning, Jeffery (C-120), Old Bess (414-8) and Max (416-H). They're looking for more kin and are happy when a new one comes along. They didn't take kindly to the 32-8 RER I got, so it had to go.... :D And yes, the Tractor budget is empty at this time of year. New budget next year...

Karl, I need to think it over hard about selling my '88 416-8 at the show in PA I'm always sorry afterwards once it's sold . Ben

Curmudgeon

That's why I've never sold one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did trade in my first Wheel Horse before the bug bit, and I regret that. I've also more or less given some away, but since that was for good cause, I don't regret those.

Dale

nylyon

I'll tell ya, I would NEVER sell my 416. It was the first Wheel Horse that I owned my self, the previous one was my dad's, and I bought it new, and the cost of a new 416-H makes you think twice about ever selling it :D

Rollerman

Ya know Dale if you regret & miss the 1075...LOL

Atleast it looks more like a tractor now!

Stephen in northern IN

refracman

Im sorry to say i sold my first WH (c120H) when the motor went in 03, but it was to friend who still has today. he rebiult the motor and painted it up, harley colors, and uses it to pull his pullin tractor and mow his lawn. thats when i bought the 417xt.

I coulndnt see abusein it like i did the c120 and as they say the rest is history. and remember their investments at least thats what i tell the boss :D

Steve

CHARGER9AUTO

I'll tell ya, I would NEVER sell my 416. It was the first Wheel Horse that I owned my self, the previous one was my dad's, and I bought it new, and the cost of a new 416-H makes you think twice about ever selling it :P

Karl, I will keep my '88 416-8 tractor if it makes everyone happy :( I wanted to put the older K-Series on the 416 for a while now . but everyboby tells me not to :D Ben

nylyon

Well Ben, I'll tell ya, I'd be tickled pink if you sold me the 416-8 for $30... :(:(:D :P

CHARGER9AUTO

Well Ben, I'll tell ya, I'd be tickled pink if you sold me the 416-8 for $30... :(:o:D:P

Karl, I would not even think about to sell my tractors for $30..... I bided $101.00 for the 416-8 at the auction and I was the WINNER :o:o:(:( it came with two 48" SD decks . Ben

Curmudgeon

Ya know Dale if you regret & miss the 1075...LOL

Atleast it looks more like a tractor now!

Stephen in northern IN

I stand corrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did sell one, didn't I? Okay, I've never sold a COMPLETE tractor then............... :(:(:D:P:o:o

Dale, :( in Michigan