Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look II

whfan74

Woooo hoooo I tied for first this week.........

But wait........that means all you guys came down to my level. Welcome to the bottom boys!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Are you trying to say..."It is lonely at the top???" :)

HorseFixer

Here are the results from week # 9. Joebob won this weeks pics with (4) The rest of you had (3) and your truely is sucking hind T!T with (1) :crying-yellow: If this keeps up I will be the new bottom champion! :jaw:

week9.jpg

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Here are the games for week #10 Northwestern & Wisconsin have the Bye

IOWA AT INDIANA.....(IOWA)

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA....(MINNESOTA) :)

NEBRASKA AT MICHIGAN ST.....(MICH ST>)

ILLINOIS AT OHIO ST.....(OHIO ST.)

PENN ST. AT PURDUE....(PENN ST.)

JimD

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA....(MICHIGAN)

NEBRASKA AT MICHIGAN ST.....(NEBRASKA)

whfan74

IOWA AT INDIANA.....(INDIANA) Sorry Brlly, no offense!

Brrly1

Scott, I understand totally. Irreguardless I would NOT be a dedicated fan if I took anybody but my Hawkeyes. Well with that being said here are my picks, Go Hawkeyes!!!

joebob

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA....(MINNESOTA)

stevasaurus

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA....(MINNESOTA)

LOSER...LOSER...NOONAN...NOONAN :) :) :) :)

• Like 1

bk-scouter

IOWA AT INDIANA.........................INDIANA

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA...........MICHIGAN

NEBRASKA AT MICHIGAN ST.......NEBRASKA

ILLINOIS AT OHIO ST....................OHIO ST.

PENN ST. AT PURDUE..................PENN ST.

GO BLUE :)

-BK

HorseFixer

Here We Go! I think Ill Ride with BK this week. :eusa-whistle: Sorry John, I hafta

make an occasional wild pick to catch up! :eusa-think:

IOWA AT INDIANA.........................INDIANA

MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA...........MICHIGAN............... P.S. the jug will stay at it's Home! :handgestures-thumbupright::happy-partydance:

NEBRASKA AT MICHIGAN ST.......NEBRASKA

ILLINOIS AT oHiO..........................oHiO

PENN ST. AT PURDUE..................PENN ST.

GO BLUE :handgestures-thumbupright: ~Duke little-brown-jug_300.jpg

The Little Brown Jug has been tucked away in Schembechler Hall since Michigan claimed a 28-14 victory in Minneapolis in 2006. Wolverines have won 52 of the last 63 games in the series, including 36 of the last 39 and 20 of the last 21. After not playing in 2009 and 2010, U-M blanked the Gophers, 58-0, on Oct. 1, 2011, at Michigan Stadium, the first Wolverine shutout win in the series since 1976. I'm THE DUKE and I approve this message!

• Like 1

Brrly1

WHO didn't know that!!!

HorseFixer

WHO didn't know that!!!

The Ones Who Picked The Gophers! :hilarious: And I Repeat the jug will stay at it's Home! :handgestures-thumbupright: :happy-partydance:

Devin Gardner :banana-linedance: Jake Ryan :banana-linedance: Jeremy Gallon :banana-linedance: Drew Dileo :banana-linedance: Roy Roundtree :banana-linedance:

Well looks like we have found another weapon, where was Devin Gardner last week? We would have most likely been undefeated in confrence. :eusa-think:

JimD

Well, i don't have any useless factroids to report from up in the deep dark nether regions, but I do have a scarlet letter to post...yup, it's another

W

which brings The Bucks to 10-0! :dance::music-rockout:

And I guess i could mention that Ole IlliBuck is stayin in Columbus!

illibuck-trophy-held.jpg

:banana-rock::banana-rock::banana-rock::banana-rock: :banana-rock:

stevasaurus

I just really suck at this this year...I am not worthy... :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: The parity in this mediocre conference sucks...except for OHIO ST. and they ain't going anywhere. Notre Dame lost today to lowly Pitt...their first lost and they beat 3 of our kind of best teams. Nothing to be proud of here. Indiana looses to Navy, beats Illinois and then beats Iowa...I guess I just do not get it this year. Keep the Brown Jug Michigan...it is empty. :)

JimD

I just really suck at this this year...I am not worthy... :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: The parity in this mediocre conference sucks...except for OHIO ST. and they ain't going anywhere. Notre Dame lost today to lowly Pitt...their first lost and they beat 3 of our kind of best teams. Nothing to be proud of here. Indiana looses to Navy, beats Illinois and then beats Iowa...I guess I just do not get it this year. Keep the Brown Jug Michigan...it is empty. :)

I hate to lift your spirits when you're surfing a new low, :ychain: but Notre Dame won in triple overtime. :)

HorseFixer

Here are this weeks pics BK, Scott, and Myself (5) Burly, & Jim (4) Joebob (3) And Steve bringing up the rear with (2)

week101.jpg

Well Some teams will be going Bowling this year! :eusa-whistle: And some turtles will be stayin home! :ychain:

whfan74

I am slowly making my comeback! Watch out boys I am getting locked in! :)

• Like 2

JimD

Here are this weeks pics BK, Scott, and Myself (5) Burly (4) Joebob and Jim (3) And Steve bringing up the rear with (2)

week10.jpg

Well Some teams will be going Bowling this year! :eusa-whistle: And some turtles will be stayin home! :ychain:

Well once again you've managed to fark up the spreadsheet. I had 4 right this week. I'm startin to think there's a conspiracy goin on here. :confusion-confused: And I don't think I'm ever gonna understand a system whereby a team with 3 losses already (and more to come) could possibly make it to a bowl game. Go figure. :scratchead: And 10-0 still kicks 6-3's A$$ no matter how ya look at it. whistling.gif

HorseFixer

:text-thankyouyellow: Jim for the correction on da sheet! :handgestures-thumbupright: And well as you said you dont understand. Let me explain...... A 6-3 team With -0- NCAA Violation trumps a 10-0 Team with 12 of them every time. <<< Pending from a May 2012 Article... :dance:And since you dont understand that, then you may want to write a letter to the NCAA and ask them why a 10-0 team that isnt ranked, and other teams with more losses are, maybe they can give you some useless factroids and explanation. :dunno: are we having fun yet? :ychain: Well anyways I'd like to sit here and chat more, but I hafta go out in the garage and get some Tig Welding done :tools-wrench: and fark something up! :happy-partydance:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

• Like 1

JimD

Well, there you go again, citing more useless factroids. I understand all too well about the violations, more yesterday's news. You sure do like living in the past. Especially when your present doesn't look too bright. I don't need the NCAA to explain it to me. Of course, you're right about the violations, but then you should be an expert on the subject. I seem to recall some Michigan basketball problems in years past. But, that's yesterday's news. No need for further comment from me. It was what it was. I like living in the present, with an eye to the future. The sanctions will be gone soon, and life will go on. Then we can all concentrate on the actual playing of the game instead of a history lesson from the guy with the most useless information and the biggest mouth.

I stumbled on this picture of the Wolverine Quartet, I think I know which one is you! :)

bigmouths.jpg

Yep, now we are havin fun! :ychain:

And ya still need to fix the spreadsheet. I have 60 picks right.

• Like 1

evanloock

Here's a recent stat....41-14! Roll Tide!

HorseFixer

And hear I thought that was a family portrait of the SuckeYes! :hilarious: You need to get yer eYes examined, cause the sheet does say 60 so you need to get

your factroids correct. And your eYe on the future aint looking so good, if ya can even read an excel spreadsheet right. :eek: Oh thats right... yer from oHiO. :dance:

Cheers :beer: yer Pal The Duke :happy-partydance:

JimD

And hear I thought that was a family portrait of the SuckeYes! :hilarious: You need to get yer eYes examined, cause the sheet does say 60 so you need to get

your factroids correct. And your eYe on the future aint looking so good, if ya can even read an excel spreadsheet right. :eek: Oh thats right... yer from oHiO. :dance:

Cheers :beer: yer Pal The Duke :happy-partydance:

Well that's odd. I see ya fixed that I had 4 right, but when I look at the sheet I see 59 for me, not 60. :coffee:

• Like 1

JimD

Here's a recent stat....41-14! Roll Tide!

Yea yea, more yesterday's news, and another country heard from. You like stats too huh? Must be one of Duke's buddies. :ychain: