Sign in to follow this  
c161rat

Put a smile on my face!!!!!!

c161rat

The things fathers do for their kids!!!!!!

• Like 3

whfan74

That is awesome!

• Like 1

SousaKerry

saaawwweeeeeeett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That is awesome. I bought my son a pedal Fire engine when he was around 3...he lived in that thing, wore out the tires (I ordered new ones and replaced them). I have movies of that. Great stuff. :)

• Like 1

rmaynard

Well, with 4 grandsons, I see what my winter project is going to be.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

That's a good dad right there! :wicked:

If you do a search... there's a whole culture of people who supercharge :auto-biker: power wheels and peg perego :auto-car: vehicles. I know I've seen some in the past, but I don't remember ever seeing one built up for dirt track. :auto-nascar:

c161rat

That's a good dad right there! :wicked:

If you do a search... there's a whole culture of people who supercharge :auto-biker: power wheels and peg perego :auto-car: vehicles. I know I've seen some in the past, but I don't remember ever seeing one built up for dirt track. :auto-nascar:

Looks Like another day wasted in Youtube land...LOL...Problem is I always have the purest of intentions when I start watching Youtube Videos but I always end up somewhere wondering how did I get to this video....all I was looking for was supped up Power wheels and Here I am watching ......well I will leave the last part to your imagination...LOL
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Very cool...I love how the little guy leans it into the turns. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

bowtiebutler956

Thats very cool, thanks for sharing that vid!! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

whc160

Well the boys & myself just got done watching the video. Way cool. You can guess what they want me to do to their peg perego jd gator now. Looks like another project for dad's list.

Don1977

Your looking at a future NASCAR Champion!

Ryan H

That is awesome!!!!!!!!

kthack657

That had to be about the most amazing thing I have seen, I wish when I was younger that I had a supped up power wheels instead of the slow one...lol oh wait I do now, its a garden tractor :P

Coadster32

I gotta say watching this video made my day!!!! Awesome job, and priceless time spent with your son.

KC9KAS

I gotta say watching this video made my day!!!! Awesome job, and priceless time spent with your son.

Very nice! Your son is learning all about tools and toys, and that is what WE are all about! Tools & (Big Boy) Toys!"

roscoemi

That's awesome! I'm thinking dad had as much fun as the little guy! He was deffinately into that build. My son got a deere tractor at 2yrs old and by 6yrs old had wore the plastic tires out on grass and figured out how to do wheel stands. His newer toy is a suzy 80cc quad. Fire that up and I only see him when he's out of gas!