Sign in to follow this  
refracman

Frankin GT14

refracman

Well have the 160 and 195 put to sleep for the winter, gas drained batteries removed, carbs off and cleaned out, 18 auto runnin, c125 with the blade on it.

so i take the loader gt in to the shop to repair the leaks, and ive been wantin to put remote hydraulic ports on the front and middle, power steering, and move the 3pt lift cylinder to the rear, and get the kubota 14hp deseil on it.

ive been collectin parts for a while now and said what the hay, now as good as time as any. i'll be takein pics along the way. hope to have it done by feb/march.

Steve, with way to much time on my hands! :D

kj4kicks

Sounds like fun Steve. Can't wait to see it!

Eldon.

T-Mo

Well have the 160 and 195 put to sleep for the winter, gas drained batteries removed, carbs off and cleaned out,

Boy, if you post that on some forums, that will definitely start a debate about draining gas versus Stabil, disconnecting batteries versus battery tenders, etc.

I'm with Eldon, I can't wait to see some pictures of this project. Maybe you can post some pictures of the progression....

Brrly1

Steve I have to agree you have way to much time on your hands. Did you win the Lotto. Don't you even work anymore, I mean how many weeks vacation do you get in one year. Just way to many brain hours. And just think I get to watch this Monster go together. Go to work would you!!!! I am jealous I only get a week even after14 yrs. Later bye John :D

nylyon

With all this talk of FEL's, I'm startin to get a FEL Complex....... And y'all know the only cure for that right? Wife's not gonna like this.....