TJ

What Are You Listening To?

TJ

Hole - Violet:

• Like 2

perry

Though Waylon and Cash are my Country guys its real hard to pinpoint my Classic rock band but Steve Miller is no doubt right at the top.

our local radio station WAY over played steve miller and i cant stand to listen to them anymore. got burned out with them years ago. can only listen to the joker song so much. would be nice if they played some other songs. radio stations only seems to play songs that was on the top 40 board 30 yrs ago . you know these bands have alot of other good tunes that never get played. good thing for cd's. and me being in the detroit area we are supposed the rock city. and that stupid kiss song " rock city " is played 2-3 times a day.

good music being posted here guys. i can lgo from willie nelson to frank zappa , to slayer. love all music.

• Like 2

c161rat

did someone say Floyd????????

• Like 1

stevasaurus

If you have not seen this group yet...you have to go...Blue Man Group "I Feel Love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-ClvcHtK4

here is the one I was looking for...

• Like 2

AMC RULES

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Craig...Diamonds and Rust is one of my favorites. I went to a KISS concert back in the 70's and Judus Priest was the front band...WOW You beat me to it. :) That song leads into this one...Nazareth...This Flight Tonight.

stevasaurus

"hey Joe" there is still whiskey in the jar. How about a little Neil Young with Crazy Horse...I know...you either like Neil Young or you do not, but when Crazy Horse is playing with him...unbelievable. I always joke that the closest I get to country is Neil Young....this is Country Home. The Country Crowd may even like this. "I hate to go down to the flats...cause I can't park on a hill."

• Like 4

AMC RULES

• Like 5

TJ

Tool - Sober:

Tool - Pushit:

• Like 2

c161rat

Tool - Sober:

Tool - Pushit:

I love me some tool.....anything Maynard does for that matter!!!!!!! Perfect circle rocks too!!!!!
  • Like 1

c161rat

"hey Joe" there is still whiskey in the jar. How about a little Neil Young with Crazy Horse...I know...you either like Neil Young or you do not, but when Crazy Horse is playing with him...unbelievable. I always joke that the closest I get to country is Neil Young....this is Country Home. The Country Crowd may even like this. "I hate to go down to the flats...cause I can't park on a hill."

Steve.....This is my favorite Neil Young song

• Like 5

c161rat

Surprised no one has taken the trip down to Georgia in this thread yet.....wheres the love for the Allman brothers?????

• Like 5

AMC RULES

• Like 6

Dockfishin

• Like 3

Kelly

Craig your the man, you must like about the same stuff I do, I love rock some old some new, but hair bands from the 80's some metal not the screaming over the top heavy metal, and not ever song from even the bands I like, to name a few Ozzy, def Leopard, White snake, Poison, Ratt, Aerosmith, Rush, Alice Copper, plus many more.

I grew up on old time country, and 50's and 60's rock, but in the 70's as a kid I had a radio and found what I liked, but you know what every now and then I listen to Classical music, like Bach, Beethoven, elevator music, but not for more than a song or two.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

That's why were here Kelly...great minds think alike.

• Like 6

c161rat

This band was huge in the Cleveland area back in the day......was told not much exposure elsewhere.....let me know if you heard this one before!!!!!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Alex Harvey Band...ist time for me. :) but I like it.

from Blue Man Group...exhibit 13. This is powerful...9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uug21daZInI

their version of "baba O'Riley"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Y26JNd3g4

• Like 1

c161rat

Alex Harvey Band...ist time for me. :) but I like it.

I bet the Euro boys would recognize the name.....Big in the British music scene.....got a lot of air play in Cleveland and were a big hit. A lot of bands got their big break in Cleveland. Rush continually credits Cleveland for their success stateside. WMMS was playing Working Man way before anyone else would give them the time of day......
  • Like 2

TJ

Just a great Dylan song.

Bob Dylan - What Was It You Wanted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ByDs_PgkNk

And, for my money, the greatest rock song ever written!

Like A Rolling Stone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLiLSRKms30

• Like 3

MikesRJ

Here's a group I heard recently. I am not a big folk/bluegrass fan but these guys are quite good, and one of the members of the group is the youngest son of a high school friend of mine. The band is called Deep Chatham and they are out of North Carolina.

• Like 2

MikesRJ

• Like 1