Sign in to follow this  
Fun Engineer

Custom Seat Covers

Fun Engineer

I had this white seat cover at the show in PA to see what interest there was in having more made. I only had one person interested. He was interested at $35. My cost is $40 so I would need to charge that plus what ever shipping and handling would be. My guess is that S&H would be around $8-$10 for a total cost of $50 or less. If there is more interest I can see about having some made. I can also get them with a black tufted center or solid black center as seen below, price is the same. These are just covers that you pull a cord through to tighten them around the original seat pan. Buyer would need to provide their own foam and seat pan.

Is there any interest?

If there is please post so I know how many to have made.

Dave

If you have a particular color you would like to have the center done in I may be able to accommodate your request. I have not been able to find the tufted in PINK. Sorry girls. I may be able to get it in the smooth vinyl though.

Commando8SeatCover.jpg67RangerSeatCover.jpg These are not installed on the pan. They are just sitting on my desk.

krazy_horse

I could use a black and white one. Let me know. Jim

whfan74

I am interested, especially if I can get a pink one for my daughter.

SousaKerry

I'll take one white center

Fun Engineer

I'm heading north for the weekend. I'm going to wait to see how many more people are interested over the weekend and on Monday I'll contact the person that makes these for me and see what I can get started. I think I'll have a couple extra of each made just in case there is more interest later. I'll double check on the "pink" vinyl Scott. By the way Scott, remind me next week that I have something I need to scan and send to you. :greetings-waveyellow:

Dave

JamesBe1

Very nice work,

I like it, but would it fit the seat on my C-120 or C-145? What dimension seat were these intended to fit? I'd probably pick up one for each tractor if they fit.

Thanx,

James

Fun Engineer

These fit the 1960's tractors with the two piece low back seats.

varosd

Dave showed them to me at the Big show. real nice work and made in the USA!! :flags-usa: :flags-usa: :flags-usa: :flags-usa:

Coadster32

Nice work indeed. :handgestures-thumbupright:

whfan74

Will do Dave! Would be interested in a white center one too. Have a safe trip and I will be looking forward when you get back.

kpinnc

I'd buy a white and black one for that price without question.

AMC RULES

Ditto, B&W for me too please.

Fun Engineer

My upholsterer is on vacation this week. I'll get back to everyone next week after I have a chance to talk to her.

buckrancher

I would take a black and white one

Fun Engineer

Good news, I finally connected with my upholster. Bad news, she was giving me a discount when she made my covers so its going to be a little more expensive. She wasn't charging me for all her time so I got a good deal. I'm glad I got a discount but wish she would have been a little clearer. Here's the skinny.

She will do the seats for $50 each. There were 6 of you interested. I'm thinking regular USPS shipping is going to be in the 6-8 dollar range. If they fit in the Small Flat Rate USPS box it will be $5.35 but I don't know if they will fit. Scott if you want a pink center she will do one but it will be $60 as she has to sew the crease into the pink material. It is not available in pink like the white is.

I'm sorry for not having checked with her on prices before I posted this. If you are still interested I need to hear back from you with color and how many you want.

Again, sorry for the misinformation. Dave

smoreau

Thats still cheep for a seat like that! I think a medium flat rate box would fit better with out folding it up that much.

SousaKerry

I'll still take one white center, would they be ready by the Charlotte show???? would save on shipping

whfan74

I would love a pink but would be interested in seeing the color first.

Fun Engineer

If all goes well, I'll have 2 or 3 available at the Charlotte Show. Scott, I'll have samples of what she can get in pink.

whfan74

Dave,

I won't be at Charlotte this year. :(

buckrancher

I'll take a black and white one at the charlotte show if you have it

Brian

Fun Engineer

Scott

PM me your mailing address.

Fordiesel69

I will commit to buy, but I cannot attend the shows. It would need to be shipped to Erie, PA 16509.

If you can do this, I am for sure interested. PM / Email me.

Thanks, Mike

Ken B

If I had that type of seat I'd be a buyer. Looks like real nice quality and ya sure can't beat the price!

Fun Engineer

Sousakerry2 and Brian

I should have 2-3 with me at the show. I haven't talked to her yet this week so I don't know how many she'll have done. I'll be there sometime Friday afternoon or evening. Staying at the campground so I'll be around

Dave