Sign in to follow this  
jebbear

Wheel Horse seat covers

jebbear

I have a Model 856 Wheel Horse and looking for an original style replacement for the seat cover (also the foam pad). The original was the vinyl black/white style with a low back support. I have attached a photo of my tractor & seat for reference, but note that the seat back on my tractor is broken (I can straighten & repair the metal part), so just looking for the cover & pad as per original shape. I remember seeing someone at the Arendtsville show in past years that reproduced these, but don't remember who or where. Does anyone have current knowledge of availability or where to find. Thanks.

post-3155-0-41410100-1341682764.jpg

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: I brought mine to a auto upholster shop. Just bring a the original cover so the can match up the lines and stitching. I did mine it cam real nice. can send pictures if needed. Gary B.........

smoreau

I had 2 made last year for $90 each and they turned out great! The newer type of foam cushion is so much better then original.

053.jpg

039-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

rexman72

Scott do you have a seat cover on the 417A?

smoreau

This seat cover is for the mid 60's tractors. they fit on a steel pan. My 417A has a aftermarket cover over the original cracked seat, the other 417 has a TSC seat.

rexman72

scott where did you buy the aftermarket seat cover for the 417?

This seat cover is for the mid 60's tractors. they fit on a steel pan. My 417A has a aftermarket cover over the original cracked seat, the other 417 has a TSC seat.

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: Scott that is how mine came out. Real nice better than original. here is a picture of how it came out but it is a 2 piece seat. 1257decals007-1.jpg This is better than trying to find a original this could take years to find if u can find one. Gary B.....................

smoreau

scott where did you buy the aftermarket seat cover for the 417?

EBay it was a cub seat cover that has pockets in the back. It works great for a worker that you don't mind the looks of a seat cover.