Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Pioneer Power Show, LeSueur, Minn. Aug 24-26

stevasaurus

http://www.pioneerpowershow.com/

I think it is time to post about this great show in Minnesota, LeSueur. Always a good time...and yes, we are planning on staying an extra day to play golf on Monday. If someone wants to ride around the golf course, but not play, I am looking for a good caddy. WHO'S YOUR CADDY?? :) :) :)

• Like 1

joebob

bring a slingshot and play :orcs-cheers: , forget the caddy :auto-rally:

rydogg

I'll be there with the kids again since the wife works that weekend. I am getting excited to see my newest additions (551,502) gotta bring the big trailer so I can show a few aslo and the kids are getting bigger so I will probably bring a 4 wheel wagon this time if I have the room.

Rooster

I'm coming. Got junk in Steve's trunk to bring back and I think there's a sooper nice Suburban with my name on it some where up there ?

CasualObserver

I'm coming.

Sweet! A new face! Not sure about that Suburban. There may be an export tax payable at the beer pavilion. Bring all of them in that you want... but we don't like to see them leave the state. :P :ychain:

CasualObserver

Thanks for bringing this up Steve. It is getting close. Everyone that can make it is welcome. Please read up on our old shows and see the last few years' pictures here.... http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/43-north-central-wh-show-pics/

There's no entry fee for exhibitors, and plenty to see. Hope to see some more new faces this year!

Rooster

I'm coming.

Sweet! A new face! Not sure about that Suburban. There may be an export tax payable at the beer pavilion. Bring all of them in that you want... but we don't like to see them leave the state. :P:ychain:

I promise to let it visit Often... :)

stevasaurus

Rooster, you are not going to break my camera...are ya?? I guarantee this will not be your only time at this show. :) :)

CasualObserver

Getting closer!!! Two weeks from today!! How many RedSquare campers will we see here this year? Planning on Stevasaurus, Rooster, Joebob, Rydogg and mnwhfan.... who else? ol550 Mike? You coming this year?

North Central Wheel Horse Events Club hosted by the LeSueur County Pioneer Power Association at LeSueur, Minnesota

Click on show poster to enlarge

2012showpostersm.jpg

Terry M

I'm going to try my best to be there! :) Hope to bring one or two Wheel Horses and a few attatchments.

• Like 1

ol550

This year it's LeSueur or BUST. Plan to bring a few again this year just not sure of what, just what I

can get somewhat ready by this weekend. Mike

stevasaurus

How about Operator (Randy)...you going to make it this year???

:) :)

Hope you make it Terry...was great meeting you at Charlotte.

• Like 1

Rooster

Now that my phone is allowing me to post again....sorry fellas but I won't be able to make it. I was very much looking forward to meeting every one and making my first show, but I cannot.

A medical condition has me down for a bit, nothing serious but enough to mess up plans! Hope you all have a blast and I'll make it to the next one!

joebob

bummer you can't make it, was looking for more help on the patio for holding down lawn chairs, trying to get stevasaurus to fall out of his :ychain:

anyways GET WELL SOON

• Like 1

Terry M

Ya, Bummer Rooster, Was looking forward to meeting you :) Hope all goes well!!

jdpuller

The Gopher state garden tractor pullers are having a pull on the show grounds sunday after ther parade. Everyone is welcome we have classes for off the lawn(turf tires) and stock tractors (bar tires). we would love to have you guys pull it will bea good time. We will be out there all three days with our oliver and maybe have our pullers in the parade sat and sanday. if anyone wants any informaton letme know or check out our website gsgtp.com

Matt

• Like 1

Terry M

A Garden/lawn tractor pull would be cool to see. Hope to be there! :handgestures-thumbupright:

prondzy

im new to the wh scene, and this forum. just met a couple of the members at the show. great bunch of guys who know alot. unfortnately i took down some contact info and lost it when i got home. hope to hear from you guys and looking forward to next years show.

ol550

LeSueur039.jpg,

Typical breeze busters AKA bull shooters

squonk

And my daughter "Liza" had fun meeting the great Stevasaurus.

OH MY GAWD!! She's scarred for life! In all reality, tell her she needs to find a Stevasaurus clone someday! :)

Jake Kuhn

great pictures everyone! Thanks for posting them! :text-thankyouyellow: Jake