Sign in to follow this  
CraftHorse

What can you guys tell me about this Raider 12

CraftHorse

I may purchase this Raider 12, and several spare parts the guy has with it. I dont know what year it is, or the serial number for it. I looked at the Toro website in an attempt to find a schematic or parts list for it, but was unable to locate the Raider 12 in the model selection.

Can anyone give me an estimated year?

Does any one have a schematic for this tractor, or know where to find one?

nylyon

B) in our photo gallery wou will find some Raiders to look at. Here is one example to check out. I am not certain on all the years they were made but if you check our links section and look under the history and information you may find more information in there as well as places to look-up parts.

Again Welcome to RedSquare

CraftHorse

I forgot to add the picture.

Attached Image

post-3-1216239337.jpg

DMESS

Raider 12 could be a 1968-1972. I'm not good at identifying these particular years, but there are others who are and they will certainly be along soon enough! B)

:whistle:

TT

I have it narrowed down to 1970 - 1971, but the T handle controls are throwing me off. 1972 had the T handles, but should also have the Tach-A-Matic front hitch. B)

1-0310 or 1-0311 should get you in the ballpark for a model number.

By the way, :whistle:

Teddy da Bear

I have a 1972 Raider 10. It is likely identical in many ways except horse power.

Take a look at the pic gallery.

And Welcome to the Forum!

Raider12

This tractor look just like mine. From what I have been told from the local dealer mine is a 1971.

T-Mo

B) I seen your posts over on mtf. Again, welcome to the site.

BPjunk

Keep in mind the decal on the hood stand, the early type was just a black and white decal that matched the decal on the sides of the hood. Yours is the 1970 to 1971 type, in 1972 there was a Raider 8 and 14.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Stigian

:whistle:

My 1971 Raider 10 (or whats left of it) has the same handle B)

CraftHorse

Guys thanks for helping narrow this thing down. Sure was a good help. B)

CraftHorse

I found the serial number and model number today. I got it to my house to start on it. I looked it up on Toros website and found it is a 1970.

I could also use some detailed pictures of the front of the engine where the carb and points are. If anyone has some email me at ebaxter@jaspercountysc.gov

Thanks for any help.

TT

What exactly do you need to see? B)

There are pictures here at RS of that area, but you'll have to look around a little for them.

You can also go to Kohlers web site and download the repair manual for the K series single cylinder engines. (it's free :whistle: )

CraftHorse

TT thanks for the info, I did locate the manuals I needed for the Kohler, for some reason I didnt think about doing that untill I had already posted this. :imstupid: DEE DE DEE! I just dont think sometimes...