GlenPettit

Headlight Lenses available:

GlenPettit

Lenses: HL-5, 953, 1054

DSCN0092.jpg

F.Y.I. >>> We have the above lenses for Wheel Horses, prices & ordering are posted way down here - under VENDERS, open Glen Pettit Restoration Parts.

(1) The HL-5 Lenses were used on many 'Round Hoods', mostly as an option, diameter is 2.75" and they fit into Chrome Bezels, held in place by 4 metal springs, often called the "Bug Eye" Headlights because they stuck out from the hood. Available in Clear, Red & Blue (the colors are used on 50-60's Harley Bikes and some autos as Running/Back-up lights).

(2) The 953 Lens was used for the first 8 months of '63, this 3" dia lens snap-fits into a gold colored plastic bezel.

(3) The 1054 Lens was use on Wheel Horses; the last few months of the 953, all the 1054's, and available as an option for a few years, 3.5" dia. and cupped, fits into a metal bezel, held in by an o-ring, included.

(4) The Red Tail Light, fits both the 953 and the 1054 tractors, 1" dia, snap fit.

These are the only lenses we have.

• Like 1

HorseWhisperer

*Thumps foot like a dog getting a belly rub*

• Haha 1

can whlvr

nice job,we are lucky to have such good vendors here to keep our tractors going and lookin good

• Thanks 1

kthack657

ooooohhhhhh that is goooood!!!!!!

Doug T

Lenses: HL-5, 953, 1054

DSCN0092.jpg

F.Y.I. >>> We have the above lenses for Wheel Horses, prices & ordering are posted way down here - under VENDERS, open Glen Pettit Restoration Parts.

(1) The HL-5 Lenses were used on many 'Round Hoods', mostly as an option, diameter is 2.75" and they fit into Chrome Bezels, held in place by 4 metal springs, often called the "Bug Eye" Headlights because they stuck out from the hood. Available in Clear, Red & Blue (the colors are used on 50-60's Harley Bikes and some autos as Running/Back-up lights).

(2) The 953 Lens was used for the first 8 months of '63, this 3" dia lens snap-fits into a gold colored plastic bezel.

(3) The 1054 Lens was use on Wheel Horses; the last few months of the 953, all the 1054's, and available as an option for a few years, 3.5" dia. and cupped, fits into a metal bezel, held in by an o-ring, included.

(4) The Red Tail Light, fits both the 953 and the 1054 tractors, 1" dia, snap fit.

These are the only lenses we have.

Hi - do you still have the lenses for the 1054 - I am restoring - and need headlight and tail light lens - all of the lights work.  I also need the knobs for the throttle and choke - the white 1963 i believe.  Just replaced the fuel lines and it runs great - have had it about 2 months and rebuilt the carb and overhauled the sickle - painted her up and she looks great.  thanks for your time - 

GlenPettit

Right now, NO, I am out of all three of the above clear lenses, but will be making more this Winter, by January 01.  Must have less than 10% humidity to cast them and the moisture has been very high here in Michigan since February . . . so I'm completely out for now.  Sorry, but please do check back for them next January.
Glen

Jimmies1054

Any 1054 lens available?

IMG_20170905_223100244.jpg

• Like 1

rjg854

Check with Glen Pettit in the vendors section, they are listed under lenses.

and :WRS:

oh sorry about that, didn't see Glen post above yours, sounds like he'll have them by January maybe :confusion-shrug:

I must have been blind or didn't have enough coffee yet, to not have seen that the post from Glenn was that old. 

Sorry Glenn 

Edited by rjg854
Correct information

953 nut

:WRS:         If you send a PM (personal message) to @GlenPettit or call him he will get back to you.

GlenPettit

Yes, we have all lenses available except the HL-5 small lenses (but will have those by Jan. 01, '18).

cschannuth
4 hours ago, GlenPettit said:

Yes, we have all lenses available except the HL-5 small lenses (but will have those by Jan. 01, '18).

Do you have spindle caps/covers that fit the 520?

GlenPettit

Yes.  We have Rubber Hub Caps with the WH Logo that fit onto a 2" Hub ( 2"OD, but some models of front wheel hubs cannot use these, hub must be a uniform smooth round, not have contours & different thicknesses ).    These Hub Caps are 1" deep and 2"ID, available in Red, White or Black with solid logos, $20/pair + $3 shipping.

IMG_0117.jpg

Edited by GlenPettit
  • Like 1

jmpianoman19

I need a set of 1054's. im restoring one currently

RandyLittrell
23 hours ago, jmpianoman19 said:

I need a set of 1054's. im restoring one currently

This is an old thread and Glen hasn't been in good health. Not sure if he is still selling right now. I'm sure someone will come along shortly that more than I do. If fact that's a guarantee!!

Randy