Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Rednecks at their finest..........

whfan74
  • Like 1

nylyon

The smart one in the group was the guy who got his kid out of there. I think that I've been to parties like this one.

• Like 1

wallfish

OK, Hold my beer and watch this! It's my turn

Kelly

I agree Karl.

whfan74

It is amazing what a little liquid confidence would cause someone to do............all I can say he is very lucky to be able to stand back up and be able to talk about it.

decksetter

Wow. People are brilliant. :eusa-think:

Wheel Horse Kid

I have seen this video on youtube before. What a bunch of idiots! Someone could of really gotten hurt. Just plain stupid...

bowtiebutler956

I also have seen this video before, and I'd say they've had a few to many.

Matt :flags-texas:

squonk

"I thunk I shoulda hung mare weight on the front of that thar Alice!" What a bunch of boobs! I could see that chain coming off and whipping around and taking the whole crowd out! :naughty:

AMC RULES

I sure wouldn't want that posted to the web.

Jake Kuhn

People can be very brilliant at times. :)

Ken B

Now if that ain't bringing a knife to a gun fight then what is? The Deere clearly weighs much more, it even has its mower deck on it. I don't think you can put this one on the Rednecks of the world. A dear old friend of mine used too say when he was alive, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life.

CasualObserver

Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Rooster

I sure wouldn't want that posted to the web.

Alot is thought and said about "How I want to die"

"I don't want to suffer...", "I wan't to die in my sleep", etc etc..

I do not care if I suffer, if I wasete away in a hospital bed for months, or if I go out quick and quiet....either way there is an end followed by a glorious beggining!

All I care is that I do not go out stupid! I don't want my death to be a you tube video with comments of "Well the Dummy deserved it!"

I fear that I will arrive at the pearly gates and be told ..."Nope! Bud you lived good but the way you went out just has too much bad PR!"

• Like 3

c161rat

Well said Rooster!!!!

rexman72

takes all kinds of people to make the world go around

can whlvr

i think its funny,your right about the gun to a knife fight

6wheeler

Guilty :hide: . Mock if you must. At least my brothers and I did that sort of thing before video :violence-duel: . We were in our teens and twenties. 10 feet tall and bullet proof. GT's , regular tractors, pickups, whatever was available at the time. " I could drag your a$$ to town and back! Wanna Bet? Someone get a chain!!!!! :ROTF: :ROTF: Those were the days. Of course, if I caught my boys doing that? :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: Pat

Sparky

I thought after the guy on the orange tractor got flipped and sorta pinched between the two tractors he would have quit, but nope....he came back for more of the same punishment :scratchead: .

Mike............

linen beige

I thought after the guy on the orange tractor got flipped and sorta pinched between the two tractors he would have quit, but nope....he came back for more of the same punishment :scratchead: .

Mike............

Can't you tell they realized it was all in the way it was hooked up? Notice they made the distance between the tractors longer in an attempt to make up for that. They just didn't think to hook the A C BELOW the centerline of the back axle.

• Like 1

kloe0699

Mike............

That exactly what i was thinking! We all do dumb things, I prefer to only do them once :kbutt:

Rooster

The whole dilemma was doomed from the beginning!

And the fault lies in the driver of the Deere(Of course!)

Though he followed the first and most important redneck rule (Save the beer first!!), he forgot the 1st three lines of the redneck creed ; "Hold muh beer and watch dis!"

By not temporarily surrendering his beer to an appropriate assistant redneck(known also as "Good ole Gals"), he was unable to perform simple inebriation operating task on the official redneck inebriation transportation vehicle as following rule# 1 hindered him incapable of the necessary abilities!

The AC driver at least had the rednecakability to free up both hands for his inebriation operational duties...he just lacked the knowledge & dexterity required at the most advanced level of inebriation transportation vehicle operation, competition!

In closing I feel it necessary to point out that the operator of the Deere had a distinct advantage as it appears he has spent much more time developing his alcohol fueled traction enhancement device, or A.F.T.E.D. as we like to call them in the racing world(most of you refer to them as "Beer Belly's", but that's just un-sophisticateded)!

Ya know whut I mean?!?!

6wheeler

Rooster, I see ya'll speak duh langwich. OOps, I went ant trew some Minnesoatin in der. Sorry. :ROTF: . Here in Minnesota ya know? Weed be sayin, " Someone holt my brewskie". I neet ta show dis feller whuts it all bout, ya know. Pass the Schmidt ant sum a dat hotdish too. If'un y'aint too busy der.

Rooster

Amazingly....I know what all of that meant.....lol

hm12460

Well put Rooster. I can't imagine what the guy on the Allis was thinking, or wasn't he?