Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

Yard Pro

bo dawg

Here is something I never seen till now which really is basically a Roper/Craftsman heavy duty rider.

1993 Yard Pro Estate Series model 95194 w/20hp Kohler 50" cut. Big and tall with a yellow seat which is not original. Runs and rides nice and smooth, cuts grass very well. 6 speed w/reverse and hi/low.

DSC05083.jpg

DSC05084.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05086.jpg

DSC05087.jpg

It has the cast iron front end and rigid frame, the Kohler magnum sounds great. Looks just like the Craftsmans in the store today. Plastic 2 piece hood but metal fender. I know its not a wheel horse but I like it! Needs a serious bath, I took a wet rag and wiped it down to take pictures. You almost couldn't tell what color it was. LOL!

AMC RULES

Well bo, at least it's not one of the green ones. :ychain:

bo dawg

AMEN! brother.

It is a beast of a unit though. Yeah the seat gots to go, but it sits very well. Wonder if I can paint it black.

Sparky

The Sears tranny with the Hi/Lo has been around along time and is a very good tranny. A Kohler Mag 20 cant be bad either.

I think its a cool ride!

Mike.............

• Like 1

bo dawg

I have to say even the pullies on the deck is a heavy duty metal. Wont bend them as easy as the WH deck ones.

AMC RULES

AMEN! brother.

It is a beast of a unit though. Yeah the seat gots to go, but it sits very well. Wonder if I can paint it black.

Paint it if you don't mind touching it up occasionally, but VHT vinyl dye will hold up better..

Kelly

Scrub the seat with hot soapy water let dry then get the seat warm set in sun or use hairdryer, then paint with vinyl paint should last a long time

• Like 2