Sign in to follow this  
BarryS

My name is Barry...

BarryS

Hi Michael,

Yes, I'm between Haywards Heath and Scaynes Hill.

I rang Hugh Page yesterday to ask about a new shell for my deck and was staggered at the price. I need to find someone with decent fabrication skills to help me do something with it, preferably someone not too far away, do you have any recommendations or places to avoid?

feather20a

Hello Barry

welcome to the forum. I have two 312-8's and I'm well pleased with them. I can't help with the deck problem except to say you are going down the right road if you find a good fabricator or maybe blacksmith type guy.

I see sevens have been mentioned in your previous comments. Before I got into tractors, I spent a very happy 18 months stripping and rebuilding and driving a classic caterham 7. It had to go regretably.

Hope to have a chat at the show.

Jeff

Raider10

:woohoo: Welcome to the square Barry. Another member from darn sarf! Do wheel horses actually exist in up here in yorkshire?

Seems only me bruv (meadowfield) and me dad (Norlett) and me are the only ones who have one. Perhaps we own all the ones which were ever in or around yorkshire.

Have fun. May meet at Ardingly, just look for another 3 fat ones holdin a pint. I,m the thinner baldy four eyed one. Meadowfield is shorter and fatter and Norlett is older greyer and even more muscular!

Cheers, Ian

BarryS

Thanks Jeff and Ian, think I might try to get someone to drive me to the show, it looks like there's some drinkin' and chattin' to be done.

fordsonmajortom

Might be able to help with the deck shell repair PM me with your phone number.

Michael

Norlett

w :greetings-wavegreen: :greetings-wavegreen: :greetings-wavegreen:welcome to our stable.It looks like you have a few

followers over here.Will try to meet you if you can get to Ardingly.

I am speaking for Meadowfield (mark) Raider10 (Ian) Myself their dad (Norlett) Frank..

Plus other wheelhorses And implements in our stable.Seven I think?