Sign in to follow this  
bowtiebutler956

Wheel Horse Wheelie

sparky6398

Matt, Be careful you don't ride the wheelies too long. We blew up a K-241 by riding around on the wheelie bars too long. The engine didn't get any oil for too long of a period of time and broke the rod after it siezed to the crank.

Very cool video !!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Now there's a tip you don't hear everyday. :text-goodpost:

bowtiebutler956

Matt, Be careful you don't ride the wheelies too long. We blew up a K-241 by riding around on the wheelie bars too long. The engine didn't get any oil for too long of a period of time and broke the rod after it siezed to the crank.

Very cool video !!

That thought has crossed my mind, and I know I really shouldn't do it, but I gave into pressure from my kids! :ychain: You know how it is please dad, please dad, please dad, please dad, please dad, and so on. :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

Wheel-N-It

Matt, are you going to have another wheelie video for us after Church tomorrow??? Should I put you on the prayer list at my Church tomorrow??? :woohoo:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Matt, are you going to have another wheelie video for us after Church tomorrow??? Should I put you on the prayer list at my Church tomorrow??? :woohoo:

No wheelies tomorrow, but I could still use the prayer, guys like me need as much as they can get! :ROTF:

sparky6398

No wheelies tomorrow, but I could still use the prayer, guys like me need as much as they can get! :ROTF:

I'm right there with you Matt, I need all the PRAYERS I can get too. :eek:

• Like 1