Sign in to follow this  
bowtiebutler956

Wheel Horse Wheelie

bowtiebutler956

Well, after church today I let all my kids, and their friends take turns riding the B-80. After they were all done, my son kept telling his friends it would do a wheelie, well I couldn't disappoint the kids. Right? :ychain: So Wheelies Away! :ROTF: I know your not supposed to do this to your :wh: , but I don't always listen to my better judgement. :scared-eek:

Matt

HorseWhisperer

:happy-jumpeveryone: :auto-dirtbike: SWEET JUMPIN RED HORSES!Blame it on the heat!I was crazy from the sun today too doing wheelies on my "Wheelie" Ranger.btw Nice Wheelie!

Edited by commandomayo

AMC RULES

What kept that tractor from going all the way over? :scratchead:

Kelly

that was a nice one, my 520 will do one almost that good, but I don't like doing it, I had a C-120 that did good ones it was a beater I was getting ready to part out so I did a few till the spindle snapped off and about killed me when the front axle stuck in the ground, and the wheel with part of the spindle rolled away.

bowtiebutler956

I did notice a bunch of grass, and mud on the bottom side of the trailer ball Craig! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

farmer

When the dentist asks 'what made your fillings fall out' are you going to be able to answer him without turning bright red ? :ychain:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I did notice a bunch of grass, and mud on the bottom side of the trailer ball Craig! :ROTF:

Ahhh, Devine intervention...I thought so. :bow-blue:

KC9KAS

I wasn't so impressed when you 1st took off, but after the vid kept rolling, I saw a really good Wheelie!

You did tell the kids that you were a professional stunt driver and to "not try this at home"!

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Ahhh, Devine intervention...I thought so. :bow-blue:

Yeah, its probally a good thing I went to church today Craig!

• Like 1

meadowfield

love it !!!

first time I did that was with really rusty pulleys and I was checking all the gears... 1st...ok, 2nd...ok, 3rd... **** big wheelie and steering wheel snapped off the boss and I almost went over the back :banghead:

Since then I learnt my lesson :D tho' we did get a bit giddy at one of the snows last year after an afternoon testing the local ale...

All three of us kind of forgot the love and care we had put into the restos and got a bit silly doing wheelies and do-nuts !!!!!!! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

HorseWhisperer

Hold my beer and watch this!

Edited by commandomayo

Jake Kuhn

My suburban used to do some scary ones,but now the belt takes of really slow at first,acts like it is slipping but only when it starts off,now its not so scary to drive though lol. Before I took my ranger apart that thing would do good wheelies but I was afraid I would break something as small as it. Jake

bowtiebutler956

Sometimes I just act like a big kid, especially when I'm hanging out with my kids. :ychain: My wife doesn't think I'll ever grow up, and I don't want to! :ROTF:

bo dawg

That was freaking cool! It scared the crap out of me watching the darn video. :bow-blue: I rolled one on over and boy did that hurt!

squonk

Imagine doing that on one that has the flip up rear fender! You'd fall off and the tractor would keep going. I can see it now. A :wh: taking off at full throttle with no driver. You trying to get off the ground and catch it. The tractor heading for the road where Leroy in his Escalade or Frankie, Tony, and Joey on their Harleys are cruising by. :jaw: :hide:

bowtiebutler956

It's rear fender does flip up, I just didn't let go of the wheel. Are you trying to tell me you've never done a wheelie? If so, that's to bad, their alot of fun! :thumbs:

cjsdad

Sometimes I just act like a big kid, especially when I'm hanging out with my kids. :ychain: My wife doesn't think I'll ever grow up, and I don't want to! :ROTF:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional! :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:

Imagine doing that on one that has the flip up rear fender! You'd fall off and the tractor would keep going. I can see it now. A :wh: taking off at full throttle with no driver. You trying to get off the ground and catch it. The tractor heading for the road where Leroy in his Escalade or Frankie, Tony, and Joey on their Harleys are cruising by. :jaw::hide:

Sounds like something Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor would do while racing Bob vila! :auto-biker:

• Like 1

Coadster32

Ride em cowboy!!

wheelhorse656

Cjsdad I thought the same about Tim the tool man taylor! Once my grandpa pulled a wheelie on my 656 and it went straight up in the air busted up the fender pan seat.... ( then I installed wheelie bars!)

SousaKerry

I used to this with with my C-125 Auto believe it or not then I got scared one day when I felt it start to get over the center of gravity.

Still fun though :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

bowtiebutler956

It didn't use to do wheelies before the resto, but once it had a new clutch spring, and belt that front end got to feeling really light. It really surprised me the first time it did it! :ychain: I accused it of trying to kill me after I'd showed it all that love! :ROTF: Then I decided it was fun, and my kids thought it was fun to watch, so wheelies away. :thumbs:

Horse'n Around

I think that last wheelie would have left me with chili in my shorts for sure :bow-blue:

John

• Like 1

Wheel Horse Kid

I think that last wheelie would have left me with chili in my shorts for sure :bow-blue:

John

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me Too!!

AMC RULES

John

YUK!

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

John

I didn't end up with any chili John, :ROTF: but there was some definite puckering. :ychain: