Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsec85

WHOS IS GOING TO THE BERNARDSTON MASS GAS ENGINE SHOW

wheelhorsec85

on may 26 and 27 in bernardston mass there is a great show this may 26 n 27 . bernardston gas engine and flea market show take 91 north to exit 28 rt 10 north the show is very easy to get it its right off the exit you will see the signs . hope all is going so we can have a great time :) i hope to get there around 630 am i hope .. :eusa-think: i usually set up with wayne ( crazywheelhorseman ) in the back right side in the woods area . as far as i no the show is free they just ask for donations at the front gate . :flags-usa: see ya all there . and please pray for no rain

Sparky

I'm thinkin about going. Might be on foot tho (no tractors). It would be Saturday if I do make it.

Mike...........

SALTYWRIGHT

I WANT TO GO. IF I GO MIKE YOU CAN USE MY 417-8-DIESEL TO RUN AROUND, I WILL KNOW BETTER LATER IN THE WEEK. RUSS

Crazywheelhorseman

I'll be there saturday morning and thru the afternoon. gonna bring my 701 and maybe my 633. always a great time there. there is also a flea market at the show too. a good place to find parts or sell parts. if anyone going needs any parts let me know and i'll pack it in the truck. would be great to see alot red there. -Wayne

Jake Kuhn

Another show yet I cannot make it too......Just too far. Have fun all who is making it and take us some pics. Jake

wallfish

I'll be there Sat.

Is the set up the same as other shows, like pull in and park with your trailer?

How big is the flea market? The wife wants to go if there is enough for her to do.

SALTYWRIGHT

I CAN NOT MAKE THIS ONE. TOO MUCH GOING ON. RUSS

wheelhorsec85

I'll be there Sat.

Is the set up the same as other shows, like pull in and park with your trailer?

How big is the flea market? The wife wants to go if there is enough for her to do.

the show is the same drive in :auto-swerve: give them a donation :twocents-twocents: and find a spot with in the engine show :wh: not the flea market :hand: . the market is off to the left and the show is in the back and or straight in . wayne and i park far off to the right in kinda the woods area :? . you will no what i mean when you get there :scratchead: . i should be there around 6 to 630 am :sleeping-drool: . leaving 5 to 530 from east hartford :sleeping-sleep: 91 straight up to exit 28 :auto-rally: . maybe ill see ya on the high way :teasing-neener:

Sparky

Wow Jeff....10 smilie guys in one post! And I thought Craig was the king of over-smilying a post :rolleyes: .

I'll be there but I'll be on foot, no truck, no trailer and no tractor. Maybe I can rent your C-1XX, (please dont make me drive the Sears!!) Just kidding.

See ya there!!

Mike.....

wheelhorsec85

Wow Jeff....10 smilie guys in one post! And I thought Craig was the king of over-smilying a post :rolleyes: .

I'll be there but I'll be on foot, no truck, no trailer and no tractor. Maybe I can rent your C-1XX, (please dont make me drive the Sears!!) Just kidding.

See ya there!!

Mike.....

hey mike going alone :sad-bored: just the truck :shock: and my tractor :wh: . no lou :hand: .and the sears :hand: what you talking about to many smiley faces :confusion-confused: none of these are smiling :teasing-slap: see you tomorrow . walking . :eusa-whistle:

wheelhorsec85

hey guys , had a great time at the show today met up with most of the normal crowd . mike , john , gary , and wayne from mass . the show was a very good show wish more of you could have shown up . the day started off normal for most of us :roll: . mike came in his car so he was walking , and john let him borrow a tractor . :snooty: . all was well till while i was crusing the flea market for chicks :roll: . they really had chicks there you no chickens .. i saw mike and john over in the corner . mikes borrowed tractor ran out of gas :eusa-doh: and john was almost out !!!!!! what the he!!. so i towed mike to a guy that let them both buy some gas at 4.00 each . :teasing-neener: . remember when if you ran out of gas somebody would just give you some !!!!! . well the day went fine till about a hour later, i was pigging out on 2 hamburgers and a water :eusa-shifty: . mike drove up and told me he was just driving along and the 4 hp kohler engine on his borrowed tractor started to make all kinds of noise , ( here we go again ) the spark plug came loose and wiggeled its way out . :banana-linedance: . no big deal , RIGHT !!! . WELL mike grabbed onto that extremely hot spark plug and guess what happened !!!!!! thats right :happy-bouncyredfire: he burned his 2 finger tips and has blisters to prove it :crying-green: .so after that was over and done i was sitting with wayne over at our spot and relaxing on one of johns plastic sun dried chairs and while talking to wayne i leaned over on one of the arm rests . yes you guessed it snap and almost went a$$ over tea kettles :shock: so i figured around 1230 pm id leave just in case it got worse . had a great time guys lets keep it up

Sparky

Yep, it was a great show with lots to see! I ended up driving my car and not my truck/trailer so I planned on walking it all. But John (Wallfish) stepped up and offered me his 401 to cruise with. I ended up outa gas at about the farthest distance from where home base was! After getting John and Jeff we towed it with a cheap strap we bought and got a bit of gas from a guy with a display setup for a few bucks more and I was off and runnin. Got about 15 minutes of seat time before the 401 was makin strange noises. Turned out the spark plug was about to eject! I thought I would try to give it a couple quick twists so I could make it to Johns truck and some tools but that sucker was hot!! I ended up with a small blister to remind me of my stupidity, borrowed an adjustable wrench, got the plug reseated and was back in business.

Thanks to Jeff for his help and a huge thanks to John for loanin me a tractor! Of course its always great to see Gary from Springfield as well.

I almost bought this in the flea market area to stick in the toolbox under the 401's seat...... :ychain: !

post-2-0-38354900-1338060330_thumb.jpg

Mike...............

Jake Kuhn

Sounds like a great show. Wish I could of made it. Anyone get any pics of the show? Jake

wallfish

It was kind of fun playing jokes on Mike today :ychain:

wallfish

Here's a pic of Mike with his strap-on waiting for a tow

post-658-0-69377600-1338068955_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Sparky

Yep, I kept thinkin?? Am I on Candid Camera :eek: ?

Mike...

3609horse

Well it seems like you all had a memorable day with all the tractor issues. I brought my wife and walked around she got hot , and I ended up buying a Panzer so I could drive her around. Now she says its a show tractor and wants to go to all of them with me. She won't drive it but likes the way it looks. Had a good day, I guess any day spent around tracors is a good day, hope you all have a good day.

Gene

• Like 1

wheelhorsec85

oooo dam!!!!! thats what that was a strap on !!!!!! and he used it on me . thanks guys and here i thoughtr i was helping . :text-bump:

SALTYWRIGHT

MIKE IF YOU USED MY 417-8-DIESEL IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPARK PLUGS. (NO BURNS ON THE FINGERS). SORRY I DID NOT MAKE IT TODAY. RUSS

Ken B

I need to keep my eye on this section of the board a little better. If I had known I would have made it. Looks like everyone had a great time!

AMC RULES

I brought my wife and walked around she got hot , and I ended up buying a Panzer so I could drive her around. Now she says its a show tractor and wants to go to all of them with me. She won't drive it but likes the way it looks.

Panzer? :popcorn:

:wwp:

AMC RULES

:omg::tools-hammerdrill::text-tmi:

I know...you're thinking "too many smilies" again, huh Sparkles? :ychain:

• Like 1

Coadster32

I didn't make this one as my weekend was solidly packed up. However....this thread is some funny stuff!! :ROTF:

wheelhorsec85

HA !!!!! SPARKLES !!!! :kbutt: NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THAR !!!!

Crazywheelhorseman

It was a great time. next show is june 12th in granby mass.