Sign in to follow this  
behunted

Tom from Belgium

hi everyone,

i'm Tom i live in a small town called Werchter, some off u may know it from the festival Rock Werchter

i'm 26years old and have a Wheel Horse C-120 bought when i was 14. The lawn shop revised it, so almost everything would work, but they didn't do a good job so i've started to do it myself...

Taking apart was easy but the electrical plan is a bit harder then i guessed, my old Citroën is easier...

:WRS:

Tom...lets see some pictures of that C-120 when you can. :popcorn:

Sounds like you've owned it a long time. :scratchead:

yeah, my dad bought it for me because we had a small toro lawnmower but because the work was a bit too tough for it it had to be replaced, and we saw the WH standing at a lokal garage so we tought why not, and 2weeks later my old man surprised me with it...

:WRS: Tom! The C-120 is a great machine, and I'm with Craig :wwp: ! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, we're always happy to help a fellow :wh: lover around here. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

:WRS: I have a c120 and really like it. Haven't gotten to try out mowing with it yet but I am sure it would do a great job. Jake

Hi Tom in :bflag: . :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:. As mentioned , if you need any help, just ask away.

If you can post the Model Number of your C-120 sometime (as well as Pics), we can point you to any Manuals you may need.

:text-welcomeconfetti: Tom from Belgium....... the home of :wh: in Europe :)

Hi Tom,

Good to have another Belgium member on the forum! My wheelhorse addiction also started when I was 14. If you ever need any help or maybe parts, feel free to ask as I live not that far from you.

Groetjes,

Pieter-Jan

welcome to REDSQUARE Tom

you are amongst friends and very knowledgable people that should be able to help you get your c120 up and running again

:WRS: I have a c120 and really like it. Haven't gotten to try out mowing with it yet but I am sure it would do a great job. Jake

A great machine to mow, even on hills like 30° and more, it feels a bit strange at first but once you've done it you'll get used to it

:WRS:

Tom...lets see some pictures of that C-120 when you can. :popcorn:

Sounds like you've owned it a long time. :scratchead:

here you go

Hi Tom, welcome to Redsquare. A more knowledgeable bunch of Wh freaks you won't find anywhere else :)

Hello from Luxembourg

nice Horse

electrical part isn't that hard I had also problems whit it but I had draw a plan by my self an redo the hole cabels an it works

good luck

nice tractor ik denk alleen dat dait geen c-120 is maar een ander type

nice tractor ik denk alleen dat dait geen c-120 is maar een ander type

dit komt van de Toro partsviewer-site

Model # Serial Range Year ProductName

1-0353 None

-

None 1974 C-120 8-Speed

ja sorry maar ik vind dat hij eeen beetje op raider model lijkt

Nice looking :wh: tractor Tom, thanks for sharing your picts with :rs:

ja sorry maar ik vind dat hij eeen beetje op raider model lijkt

ik ken het raider-model alleen van naam maar ergens logisch dat ze op elkaar gelijken want ik geloof als ik me niet vergis dat de C-120 de opvolger is van de Raider 12

You have the Same Model and Year as the one I'm currently rebuilding. Could you tell me your Serial number please ?.

You have the Same Model and Year as the one I'm currently rebuilding. Could you tell me your Serial number please ?.

model 1-0353

Serial 135393

What's your's?

model 1-0353

Serial 135393

What's your's?

Serial 135117. Pretty close. My ID Tag is badly scratched and damaged. I need to find a replacement.