Sign in to follow this  
racinfool40

Portland Indiana swap meet pics

racinfool40

Well didn't take as many pics as I would have like but here is a few..Had a record crowd on hand and We Had Wheel Horse and Redsquare represented pretty good.

001-28.jpg

002-25.jpg

003-18.jpg

004-14.jpg

005-10.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-6.jpg

Meet up with alot of redsquare guys and got to put some more face's to Names!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Looks like you were blessed with some beautiful weather for the event too. :thumbs:

Indy w h

4 days of 70's and 80's was the weather !! It's the first year that there was no rain in sight !!

bowtiebutler956

That looks like it was alot of fun! :woohoo: One of these days, I'm going to do that. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

Lars

Thanks for the great pictures Foooooool :)

decksetter

it was a good meet, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you racinfool, I didn't have a lot of time there. I met Indywh though.

I live 25 minutes from Portland and this was my first trip to the swap meet. I had NO idea it was that big, and I only made it for a bit on Saturday (today). I hear it was a lot bigger thursday and friday, a lot of guys pulled out friday night / saturday morning.

wheelhorse656

Wish I could have made it (stupid high school finals!!) I'm sad I missed my favorite show of the entire year...

CasualObserver

I was there Wednesday afternoon and Thursday and the weather was absolutely perfect. Found a nice parts 701 out of Kansas and a few other small items. Met a few people and just had a nice time. Nice show. The one thing I think could improve it would be to have more "$5-hauler for hire" kind of guys with GTs or four wheelers and small trailers to run things out to the parking lot for people. Otherwise a very nice swap. I'll try to go again in a couple years. Nice to meet the few of you I did, sorry I missed some of the others.

1maidenfan

I have got to start going to these events that are close to me :angry-banghead:

Every one posts great pic's and I want to see all this in person. :text-woo:

multihobbyguy

Jason I am glad you like the 701. My father really wanted to keep those front wheels for some of the other tractors he has. I hope that it has the parts that you needed.

CasualObserver

Well tell him rest assured... Once I realized they were there, those wheels would have gone with me with or without the tractor! I've got pair of rusted out ones that you can see through to replace! But yes... I needed several other parts from the tractor to replace some owner-modified and generally wore out parts on my other 701, and it never hurts to have spare K-161 parts available. Never know.. maybe this one is the better of the two and will be the one restored! I hope you had good sales, and thanks for the 701.

Lane Ranger

Mike: Thanks for posting the photos of Portland. i did not get to go this year and looks like it was a good event. Looks like you did have lots of horse to select from!

• Like 1