jonsteffen

used parts dealers

jonsteffen

there are not may used part dealers in my area so could you guys give me some websites

Kelly

I'm in the vendor section right here at the bottom of the home page, send me a PM with your wants and needs.

• Like 2

jdog_kustoms

im also a vender if kelly cant help let me know i might have it

• Like 1

AMC RULES

A few of 'em part out :wh: on ebay too.

• Like 1

rydogg

I am about 3 1/2 hours from you but can ship smaller parts...let me know what you need.

• Like 1

magmun

I am in need of a complete mower deck & mule for a 416 Wheelhorse, can anyone help

Thanks

Bill

bteat@integra.net

woodenu2

I m in need of a imlement lift lever to fit a 312-8 tractor.  Can not seem to find one .  Help????

paul

SousaKerry

Post a want add in the classifieds section, link is at the top of the page.  You will probobly get a better response there.

Edited by SousaKerry

groundhog47

:WRS: Paul, the classified section here often has a used one and they also show up :techie-ebay: . There are two types of non 3 point lifts, a clevis hitch and a sleeve hitch if that is what you are referring to. You also can look in the manuals section under implements (I believe) and look at the manual for numbers of waht they are. Also under Misc in manuals is an attachment interchangeability chart that may have part numbers. A Toro consumer parts dealer sometimes lists the clevis hitch but they are pricey.

Now if you mean the handle on the left side that lifts the mower, check with Kelly in vendors list at bottom of signed on page or classified.

Good huntin'

mikeystones

I'm in the vendor section right here at the bottom of the home page, send me a PM with your wants and needs.

hi im looking for a dual whee kit for my 520 hc with loader any ideas? thanks Mike

bmsgaffer

hi im looking for a dual whee kit for my 520 hc with loader any ideas? thanks Mike

Be very careful with dual wheels on your loader as there is a good chance of breaking an axle (especially if you have rolling or hilly terrain). Members i've read about have had better luck with wider single tires and rims for stability (24 x 12 x 12) and it puts a ton less strain on the axles. If you go the single tire route you can fill them with RV antifreeze or rimguard to add even more stability and weight without the chance of as much damage to the axles.

• Like 1

phillip scott

I NEED TWO PARTS BRAKE LEVER ROD #4417 AND #ROD 3935

phillip scott

I NEED TWO PARTS BRAKE LEVER ROD #4417 AND #ROD 3935  they are for a 1963 wh 653

A few of 'em part out :wh: on ebay too.

953 nut

I NEED TWO PARTS BRAKE LEVER ROD #4417 AND #ROD 3935

:twocents-02cents:  Phillip, your best bet would be to post a wanted ad on this site or send Kelly a PM directly, when you tag onto an existing thread you never know weather or not it will be seen.

• Like 1

ccrawfor8645

Where is classified and want section for this web site?

Thanks.

• Like 1

ccrawfor8645

Thank you.  I put out another post in the Wheel Horse Only forum about our 520-H tractor and engine issues.

mwhod

I need a hood for a c120 , anyone know if the c hoods are the same, im not sure. thanks

RickyHelvey

Hello, I am looking for a deck for my 1975 B-80. Any leads?

953 nut
34 minutes ago, RickyHelvey said:

Hello, I am looking for a deck for my 1975 B-80. Any leads?

:WRS:       I would think A-Z Tractor will have one.  http://a-ztractor.com/

IMG_0709.jpg

RickyHelvey

Thank you sir! I contacted them earlier and he's sending me a quote. I was hoping to find something a little closer to home, but I may be able to make this work! 

• Like 1

ericj

Glenn Cockerham, who comes to the wheel horse show has said he has several decks of all most all size, he has them advertised on c/l under Lancaster pa, he is in melvern . not sure if he ships or not, but it might be worth your time to give him a call.

eric j